9% bodyfat, lean bulk or dirty bulk?

T

tim09

Iron
So I'm currently 172 cm tall wheighing 51 kg. I am at 9% bodyfat (evaluated by a doctor) and I'm trying to bulk. Should I do a lean bulk or dirty bulk? What are some recommendations for a diet?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
never ever ever dirty bulk. lean bulk bro

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Debetro and mirrormogger
So I'm currently 172 cm tall wheighing 51 kg. I am at 9% bodyfat (evaluated by a doctor) and I'm trying to bulk. Should I do a lean bulk or dirty bulk? What are some recommendations for a diet?
Here is how I maintain 7-9% body fat all year around:
-run(a lot)
-as little sugar as possible(since 0 is impossible)
-avoid alcohol

You can lean bulk and go even lower bodyfat than 9 trust me. Over the past two years I stayed the same weight 76 kg at 182cm tall. I didn’t have to loose any weight to go from 13-14% to as little as 7%.IN ONE YEAR. NO STEROIDS.

The key here is consistency. You have to be brutal with yourself and not eat much of the tasty foods that contain sugar. No days off when it comes to diet.

I forgot to add the secret ingredient. EAT SKYR THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL(40-50 grams of protein in only one pack)

But only get the FLAVOURLESS ones since the ones with flavour contain too much sugar.

• +1
Reactions: tim09
Here is how I maintain 7-9% body fat all year around:
-run(a lot)
-as little sugar as possible(since 0 is impossible)
-avoid alcohol

You can lean bulk and go even lower bodyfat than 9 trust me. Over the past two years I stayed the same weight 76 kg at 182cm tall. I didn’t have to loose any weight to go from 13-14% to as little as 7%.IN ONE YEAR. NO STEROIDS.

The key here is consistency. You have to be brutal with yourself and not eat much of the tasty foods that contain sugar. No days off when it comes to diet.
Thanks for the advice man. My gym coach told me that I would need at least 10-12% body fat to make any gains, which is what I'm trying to do. So the key would be to just eat high protein and high calorie food with low amounts of fat so I will make some gains but not fuck up my bodyfat percentage?

Thanks for the advice man. My gym coach told me that I would need at least 10-12% body fat to make any gains, which is what I'm trying to do. So the key would be to just eat high protein and high calorie food with low amounts of fat so I will make some gains but not fuck up my bodyfat percentage?
You are correct and also consider doing cardio often or and at least steps a 15000-20000 and AVOID SUGAR in any shape of form.

Also if your gym coach is a true gymcel he will mos likely consider weight training as the only cardio that should be done.

Do not listen to him!!! Most gym coaches are frauds! Unless he is an irl friend of yours you can only trust him with anyting regarding muscle growth. BUT DO NOT TRUST HIM TO FIX YOUR DIET! They know nothing of diet and would probably try to misguide you to dirty bulk.

BONUS Make sure sure that you don't overeat on carbs since it can bloat you. AVOID CREATINE AND DRINK WATER

I forgot to add the secret ingredient. EAT SKYR THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL(40-50 grams of protein in only one pack)

But only get the FLAVOURLESS ones since the ones with flavour contain too much sugar.
Yeah my dad told me that too, he's
You are correct and also consider doing cardio often or and at least steps a 15000-20000 and AVOID SUGAR in any shape of form.

Also if your gym coach is a true gymcel he will mos likely consider weight training as the only cardio that should be done.

Do not listen to him!!! Most gym coaches are frauds! Unless he is an irl friend of yours you can only trust him with anyting regarding muscle growth. BUT DO NOT TRUST HIM TO FIX YOUR DIET! They know nothing of diet and would probably try to misguide you to dirty bulk.

BONUS Make sure sure that you don't overeat on carbs since it can bloat you. AVOID CREATINE AND DRINK WATER
Thank you for the good advice man, you're literally a life saver🙏

What type of question is that💀 I'm german
What type of German bro we are no longer in 1946 I think you have enough to eat bro. You are victim weight for a 15 years old bro.

Do a 500 calorie surplus and track running and walking those cost calories.

If you get your macros right there’s no reason to eat only healthy. Sleep is more important.

Go to failure on every set. Less is better

• +1
What type of German bro we are no longer in 1946 I think you have enough to eat bro. You are victim weight for a 15 years old bro.
ohhhh thats what you meant lmao💀 yeah ik I'm hella underweight my metabolism is fucked I eat 1000+ calories a day but still have no weight gain

• JFL
Yeah when I was 172cm I was like 70kg and skinny

• +1
ohhhh thats what you meant lmao💀 yeah ik I'm hella underweight my metabolism is fucked I eat 1000+ calories a day but still have no weight gain
Do a PPL split. If you rep all my posts I’ll teach you how to gym max for free

• +1
Buddy you should be eating +2500 calories especially if you do sports. Start eating clean and good food, get strong as fuck and start bullying middle eastern inmigrants into deportation.
Thats my goal already bro🙏🙏