• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Chadelite
melatonin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, stopsign, BigBiceps and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, IWantToMax and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bro, Id rather take Tongkat ali. Does it really work?
if i didnt misread it literally says they didnt find complicatio s

Zinc - take 30mg per day, 50mg on nights you are going out for that extra T boost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shimada and autistic_tendencies
Shine red light on balls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shibo, Deleted member 685, CopingCel and 8 others
You could nofap for free

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SikKunt, Chadelite and 5 others
200mg testosterone cypinate/week would be about $9/WEEK

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Bewusst, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Garlic

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Have healthy prenatal T

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Inject 150 mgs test enanthate a week

Shine red light on balls
Is red light even legit, looks like complete scam tbh
Images

ashw

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Why do you want higher T /DHT levels in the first place? Sounds autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
buy ashwaganda, It's super legit
It increases t less then tongkat ali or fenugreek tho, so the kther benefits would have tk convince me
Why would you not want higher t levels, sounds kinda autistic...

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It increases t less then tongkat ali or fenugreek tho, so the kther benefits would have tk convince me

Why would you not want higher t levels, sounds kinda autistic...
I did not know tongkat ali and fenugreek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jfl high testosterone levels help you grow more muscle/better libido/lower inhibition

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others
I did not know tongkat ali and fenugreek
Ashwaganda gave a good 14% increase in 8 weeks, thats not even that good. Forskolin lingers as far as I know around 16% for 12 weeks, the least cope is probably tongkat Ali. In for weeks studies have always shown an increase between 35% up to 50%, while free testosterone was even higher!!

Yohimbe is complete cope, so is tribulus terrestris, complete BS, dont take it.

saw palmetto only decreases the conversion to DHT, so nothing young people want. There was little evidence for it to increase T, and if so it was imo just because it wasnt converted to DHT. Dht is not as many think the bad testosterone, it is wayyy more potent in all aspects of masculinity, although ot is bad for your prostate and hairline, depending on genes. Young people shouldnt try to lower it tho.

Summary:
Overall those herbs can be healthy and help somewhat, especially Ashwaganda and Tongkat Ali, but raising testosterone naturally works pretty quick, too.

You can get similar effects, if not better with red light on your balls, heavy lifting (especially leg day), 16h fast, grape juice, brazil nuts, vitamine D... Its not always the prodigy herbs advertised on TV that do the job

IMG 20191023 WA0005

IMG 20191023 WA0005

• Woah
no comrade
I didnt think so too since it should give you better sleep, but it also inhibits t by acting as a hypotalamic pituitary

The study for Eurycoma Longifolia you're quoting used a dose that would be the equivalent of 40g for an 80kg person. Also it apparently has anti-estrogenic effects. Estrogen alone is responsible for stuff like libido and erection, anti-depressive effects, anti-anxiety effects, etc. (will post thread about it either later today or tomorrow) and you'd likely feel like crap after taking it

Yohimbine was never supposed to increase T, idk why youd think that, you probably read some retarded online article. That was never its purpose

red light on balls is autistic
heavy lifting will increase oxidative stress in balls, lowering or stopping T production, as well as reducing GnRH
fasting will increase Albumin, SHBG, and reduce GnRH
grape juice wtf??
bazil nuts lol
vitamin D deficiency might lower it, taking it wont increase it

a lot to be said about this, watch for my thread where i will destroy your copes

some mechanisms of melatonin should lower it but as it happens a lot, ppl actually taking it didnt experience reduced T

althought i think i saw it might affect the androgen receptors themselves but idk
Lol bro, stop attacking me...First of, I was talking about t, not lowering E so thats what I meant. Second of, Yohimbine was in the article which actually started the thread so I made it clear it doesnt increase t.

Heavy lifting does way more than increase oxidative stress, check this article he does a good job at explaining what we know so far, seems to me like you over simplify things.

This is one of the studies on red light

Italian Pilot Study: A 2016 randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study conducted by the University of Siena in Italy evaluated 38 men with a diagnosed low sexual desire. Researchers measured their testosterone levels and separated the men into two groups, with one group receiving a clinical dose of light therapy in the early mornings. In addition to higher sexual satisfaction, the men in the group treated with more light saw their T-levels rise significantly. The control group did not see testosterone rises, but the active light therapy group showed a huge increase from about 2.1 ng/ml to 3.6 ng/ml in just 2 weeks. [2]

As for fasting, it depends. In obese people it will definitely help, others often dont consume enough fats while fasting, which decreases testosterone.

The grape juice protects against frequent cadmium exposure, protecting the natural production.

The brazil nuts contain l-arginine to get the nutrients to where they are supposed to go.
For vitamine d, yeah... Nothing new buddy.

And this is melatonine effect:

Just look out that no one is watching you...
Hahaha legit bro, but it increases testosterone alot so it would be extremely useful if you think about it

Increasting T during these years by red light therapy would potentially have alot of benefit

• +1
Remember that T also affects hair follicles in the same way DHT does. If you are going bald or you are prone to it, increasing your T might be counterproductive

• +1
Hahaha legit bro, but it increases testosterone alot so it would be extremely useful if you think about it

View attachment 148925

Increasting T during these years by red light therapy would potentially have alot of benefit
Dfntly

• +1
So you can do the following two to boost testosterone

1. Buy Frankie's Vitamin D ball grease and rub it on your balls to get t boost from all that vitamin D3

2. Get shilajeet from India/Pakistan/Nepal and take like 1gm a day dissolved in water
If aswagandha worked for you, Shilajeet will blow your mind

or

Also eat half boiled fertilised eggs
Chakuuuuuuuu 🔪

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 2621

1. Buy Frankie's Vitamin D ball grease and rub it on your balls to get t boost from all that vitamin D3

2. Get shilajeet from India/Pakistan/Nepal and take like 1gm a day dissolved in water

or

Chakuuuuuuuu 🔪
@EternalLearner Check this out if you haven't

• Love it

or

Chakuuuuuuuu 🔪
thanks for the shijajeet tip, seems to be well supported and I had never heard of it

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory