9 year old whitecel ropes after being bullied by "Asian gang" at school

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Fuck I would make a racebait from this but this is actually sad hes barely older than my younger brother wtf

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 9288 and 23 others
i was at a school with like 80% turks and russians i know that feel when you get bullied because of your nationality.

im friends with them now cuz i was the typical german retard back then but i hate when people claim racism only exists towards brown people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3902 and 13 others
Same story as this entire forum. Ethnics compensating for their inferiority complex with name calling and race bullying.
You know its bad when shitskins call each other shitskins like jfl.

Typical self-loathing .me ethnic :

"you cumskin!.. "

...2 seconds later on another thread....

"god i wish i was born white, fuk!!!" ,

"lemme motivate myself by looking at pics of ethnics with a white girl, even tho 80%+ of the country's foids, that ethnic is in are white"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Darkstrand, Warlow and 20 others
how these niggas know how to hang at age 9 tf? I didn’t know how to tie shoelaces until 12

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, chadmaxxer123, Darkstrand and 33 others
OK fighting with blacks or Arabs I understand but ASIANS?!?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4563, Spartacus1- and 6 others
i was at a school with like 80% turks and russians i know that feel when you get bullied because of your nationality.

im friends with them now cuz i was the typical german retard back then but i hate when people claim racism only exists towards brown people
I actually got made fun of by Asians and some whites in elementary school because they were the two majority ethnic groups.
I was one of like 3 Indian guys fuck it was brutal.
Asians are far more tribalistic than you'd expect thats how they climb the ladder.
I took my brother out to the park and he started playing tag with a group of Asian kids and they ganged up on him twisted the rules and tried to bully him before I told them to shut the fuck up (lmfao).
Thank god I gymcel'd in highschool and developed well no panfaced midget holds a coin to me now.
Though still some of my friends are Asian and cool dudes its usually the foreign migrant ones that band together and act like animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Kmscurry, Danish_Retard and 4 others
@thecel rising up

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 7125, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Gudru

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
I actually got made fun of by Asians and some whites in elementary school because they were the two majority ethnic groups.
Asians are far more tribalistic than you'd expect thats how they climb the ladder.
I took my brother out to the park and he started playing tag with a group of Asian kids and they ganged up on him twisted the rules and tried to bully him before I told them to shut the fuck up (lmfao).
Thank god I gymcel'd in highschool and developed well no panfaced midget holds a coin to me now.
Though still some of my friends are Asian and cool dudes its usually the foreign migrant ones that band together and act like animals
dn rd

baboon rice cels were jealous
cuz god coloring white kid already lost her virginity

how these niggas know how to hang at age 9 tf? I didn’t know how to tie shoelaces until 12

I thought Spongebob was swiss cheese but it turned out he was a sponge

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Arkantos, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
thats the problem with us germans, we are not holding together as we should like back in wehrmacht times

its always the high t foreigners

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
OK fighting with blacks or Arabs I understand but ASIANS?!?!
It wasn't Chinese ppl, it was Pakistanis. They're dark triad af

• Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 685
Asians in the U.K. means Indians and Pakistanis
Yo my man, any idea what happened with @JackSparrow ? ik he's banned here but he disappeared altogether recently (including discord).

thats the problem with us germans, we are not holding together as we should like back in wehrmacht times

its always the high t foreigners
I've met many ethnics asians, pakis indians etc.
and in total honesty I can say many look down upon white people nocap especially those that come from India, China, Taiwan etc.
My parents are more chill as they come from the pacific islands and grew up here.
But that being said I will never understand why whites bend over for the same minority groups that wants to see them crushed.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1140
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
How the fuck do you even get bullied for being white, it's like getting bullied for being 6'5 or having a nice jawline wtf.
Tenor 4

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Danish_Retard, goat2x and 1 other person
Yo my man, any idea what happened with @JackSparrow ? ik he's banned here but he disappeared altogether recently (including discord).
He vanished all together last week from discord. I hope he’s ok

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
man that's just sad as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Really sad tbh. Poor kid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and lordgandy2000
Teachings of shitslam, Muhammad (piss be upon him) told his followers to kill non believers even if they are 9 year old

I mean didn’t your false prophet rape a 9 year old ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
Teachings of shitslam, Muhammad (piss be upon him) told his followers to kill non believers even if they are 9 year old

Keep barking for Muhammed's harem of jbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Chadelite

Islam doesn’t belong in Europe at all

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
Monkeys will monke . Uk is cuckland sadly .

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 685
Haha omg so edgy XD!!

Slit your throat with an unsharp butter knife and choke on your shitskin blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6302, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Sad shit man.

Keep barking for Muhammed's harem of jbs
shit religion , doesn’t belong anywhere in 21st century
Whites are too soft but once whites are gone Chinese and Hindus are gonna forcibly convert all Muslims

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and HowAmIAlive123
Haha omg so edgy XD!!

Not his fault man, that’s what Muhammad and Quran teaches him. Their shit satanic religion teach these inbreds to kill all non Muslims

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Haha omg so edgy XD!!

bro theres no need to get offended. pakistanis, they're dark triad. they run a lot of the drug dealing scene in the UK. i wasnt praising them lmao, i dont like them, its just a fact

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Not his fault man, that’s what Muhammad and Quran teaches him. Their shit satanic religion teach these inbreds to kill all non Muslims
im not pakistani or muslim and i wasnt praising islam in anyway but u still managed to start crying for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Also kikes, ur people created these abrahamic religions
Not my people I was raised catholic. Christianity partially made Europe

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 685
WTF???
What a fail by the parents fo both sides, and the other adults involved.

Not my people I was raised catholic. Christianity partially made Europe
Christianity just destroyed all different ancient european cultures jfl, muh I was raised catholic u are still a jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Christianity just destroyed all different ancient european cultures jfl, muh I was raised catholic u are still a jew
Hence I said partially made Europe. That’s your opinion I’m from England and proud

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
God I love your posts.
Unapologetic

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3702
Hence I said partially made Europe. That’s your opinion I’m from England and proud
I already know that u are from England, a country infested with jew like u and birthplace of zionism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, JizzFarmer and SubhumanCurrycel