90% OF RAPE ACCUSATIONS ARE FALSE

fxckz

fxckz

Gold
90%+ of rape accusations are false.

Here's what over 90% of rape accusations boil down to:

- The woman had consensual sex with a man that she regretted having sex with the next day ("buyers remourse"), and called rape.

- The woman was drunk, had consensual sex, felt bad about it the next day, then called rape to feel better about herself.

- The woman is angry at her husband/boyfriend, so she calls rape.

- The woman calls rape on her husband in order to gain more benefits in family court.

- The woman is crazy/delusional, so she calls rape on a man/men she didn't have sex with because she didn't like them, or wanted to get back at them for something. (See Duke Lacrosse team)

- A woman calls rape on a celebrity in order to try to gain a huge settlement/fame. (See Kobe Bryant)

- A woman cheats on her husband/boyfriend, the husband/boyfriend finds out, calls rape to save her relationship.

- A woman consents to sex, then during the act withdraws her consent. The man doesn't pull out as fast as she wanted, so she calls rape. (30 second rape)

- A woman sleeps with a man consensually, with the intent of calling rape on him the next day in order to take him to jail. (See Julian Assange)

- Underage woman claims to be 18... then her parents press charges on the man.

THE OTHER 10%: The woman actually got raped by some psychopath.

Reference:

Djorjevic, M., D.W. Gabriel and B.G. Rolfe. 2002. Rape: A Meta-analysis of An Invention of the Feminist Movement. American Journal of Psychology 25: 145-168.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, AutisticGymcel, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
foids love to lie

Rape nowadays is when sub-5 stares at girls more for 1 zeptosecond.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
i knew it wasnt rape 🚬

women are retarded water