90% of you are MENTALCELS

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
i'm not saying looks don't matter shit, if you're chad you'll slay even if you have tourette's syndrome associated with schizophrenia

but holy shit most of incel community / blackpilled community are either fucking retarded or have serious mental disorders !!!

so most of you would need a stay in psychiatric hospital or get therapy after they ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Landorus, paranakee and 11 others
True

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, one job away and gamma
cope.
girls literally spit at me when i look at them

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and DivineBeing
i'm not saying looks don't matter shit, if you're chad you'll slay even if you have tourette's syndrome associated with schizophrenia

but holy shit most of incel community / blackpilled community are either fucking retarded or have serious mental disorders !!!

so most of you would need a stay in psychiatric hospital or get therapy after they ascend
That’s the plan. So… water

I actually have schizophrenic genes 😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16571
I know Chads that frequently get approached and they're incels.

Yes, for me, it is ADHD combined with autism spectrum disorder.

I'm not too autistic to talk to women or to make friends but I am autistic to the point where I can get obsessed with some of my interests to the point where I forget my goals. As for meeting women, I'm not too autistic to do that, but for many years before the pandemic, I didn't want to go to bars or clubs, and whenever I used Tinder, I was never successful and I don't have any connections with my friends to meet women because they are in the same situation as me, so I just lack opportunities.

I think that most of us are in a similar situation, although some of us may have mental disorders, it is mainly the lack of opportunities that makes us struggle with dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 13626, CurlyHairBarret and 3 others
Endocrinologist and urologist doctors cure gender dysphoria with sexual hormone replacement and sex reassignment surgeries.

Meanwhile I need a maxillofacial doctor to cure my body dismorphic disorder through bimaxillary surgery, lower infraorbital rim implant and finally Y to V lip lift.

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and DivineBeing
I know Chads that frequently get approached and they're incels.

I know ugly men who get continuously rejected and they are slayers.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
"so most of you would need a stay in psychiatric hospital"
that's where I'm going, my psychiatrist already made the call :Comfy:

no psychiatric hospital for my face and height though

lack of experience with women + adhd + slightly mentally retarded. I just am not good at doing things unless I have experience. So I come off horribly insecure, shy, and unconfident and women have a strong intuition and can feel that and it transfers. Women react to what men do, so if that is how I am feeling that’s how they are going to feel. Just need more experience and with tinder exc. I have a lot of options now so it’s only a matter of time. Women will not chase and fuck autistic Chad, believe me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 5786 and CurlyHairBarret
Yes, for me, it is ADHD combined with autism spectrum disorder.

I'm not too autistic to talk to women or to make friends but I am autistic to the point where I can get obsessed with some of my interests to the point where I forget my goals. As for meeting women, I'm not too autistic to do that, but for many years before the pandemic, I didn't want to go to bars or clubs, and whenever I used Tinder, I was never successful and I don't have any connections with my friends to meet women because they are in the same situation as me, so I just lack opportunities.

I think that most of us are in a similar situation, although some of us may have mental disorders, it is mainly the lack of opportunities that makes us struggle with dating.
Damn bro, exact same here. Diagnosed adhd and aspergers. Not too autistic to speak to people (impossible to make friends though), but get obsessed with my interests

• JFL
Endocrinologist and urologist doctors cure gender dysphoria with sexual hormone replacement and sex reassignment surgeries.

Meanwhile I need a maxillofacial doctor to cure my body dismorphic disorder through bimaxillary surgery, lower infraorbital rim implant and finally Y to V lip lift.
Sorry man, does not work like that.

You first have to cut off your dick. Only then they fix your lips and give you a Jennifer Lopes maxilla :feelswhy:

Blackpill mostly applies to chads and ugly people.

If you’re normie just softmax to above-average and enjoy your life.

Forget ascending to chadhood with surgeries unless you’re HTN/above-average looking BY DEFAULT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9819 and DivineBeing
Damn bro, exact same here. Diagnosed adhd and aspergers. Not too autistic to speak to people (impossible to make friends though), but get obsessed with my interests
same i'm autistic too

i'm hooked on my height and face and that's the only thing i care about

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and TUSSELEIF
Blackpill mostly applies to chads and ugly people.

If you’re normie just softmax to above-average and enjoy your life.

Forget ascending to chadhood with surgeries unless you’re HTN/above-average looking BY DEFAULT.
i will ascend to HTN

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Copingcel, today 2 girls stopped by me just to tell me that I was so unattractive that I should try to isolate myself from society

same i'm autistic too

i'm hooked on my height and face and that's the only thing i care about
I spend way too much time reading history ngl, I’m obsessed with history

• +1
I know ugly men who get continuously rejected and they are slayers.
I mean they pass the looks test but they're aspie as fuck so it doesn't end up going anywhere.

Guys who spam this mentalcel meme need to rope asap

I’m not an incel bro

I geniunely wish all "mentalcels" death and suffering. autistic people are the ultimate plague on the Earth. The children of neanderthals and genetic mutants. Scum.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee and Squirtoutmabooty

6D7EE6C4 5791 4E41 B5BE B3F35F092E14

"thanks bro"

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee and tyronelite
I'm just an oldcel. no chance to ascend with non trash if you're out of school :ogre: