90% Of You Will not Ascend

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Most likely you are a loser, you are high inhib, hard to talk to, awkward around women

You listen to lame music, watch unpopular tv, have obscure hobbies, obscure mannerisms, and likely have past emotional damage

I always find it hilarious that the “blackpillers” of this forum think getting a better jaw will magically make this all go away. Sure you’d be better looking and have more opportunities but what now? You will fuck up every date or social interaction and just end up back here like @forevergymcelling or @MoggerGaston . It’s hilarious how deluded some of you are

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, coispet, The Grinch and 16 others
"nt is a meme" -autists who can't communicate

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, acv700, truthhurts and 12 others
The war just started

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, Ascеnd and 4 others
They won't care as long as you're GL and mostly nice to them on a surface level women will worship you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, watah, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and slago
last girl I talked to asked if I was autistic then ghosted me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
Nah

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
I gave up on NTmaxxing, growing social media, going to parties etc.

I accepted the fate and now I'm happier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, bloomercel and ChadL1te
They won't care as long as you're GL and mostly nice to them in a surface level women will worship you.
Tales from your imagination

lack of social capital does make you a boring twat, but that barely matters in dating

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Tales from your imagination
If you were good looking women would WANT you talk to them even as a complete social autist.
Being bad at socializing would be eventually be fixed with experience at your workplace/college/anywhere you meet people regularly.

Most people here just failed to learn valuable social lessons from high school due to being extremely shy while ugly/average looking. When you're GL people will pay attention to you with no effort on your part.

• +1
Reactions: watah, greywind and Ascеnd
Most likely you are a loser, you are high inhib, hard to talk to, awkward around women

You listen to lame music, watch unpopular tv, have obscure hobbies, obscure mannerisms, and likely have past emotional damage

I always find it hilarious that the “blackpillers” of this forum think getting a better jaw will magically make this all go away. Sure you’d be better looking and have more opportunities but what now? You will fuck up every date or social interaction and just end up back here like @forevergymcelling or @MoggerGaston . It’s hilarious how deluded some of you are
Lmao I life mog 99% of men
I post here for fun, blackpills and memes

I ascended years ago. Only thing left is to get rich

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

I’m not non NT, just 5’10 and high mtn. sub htn prison foreva

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
If you were good looking women would WANT you talk to them even as a complete social autist.
Being bad at socializing would be eventually be fixed with experience at your workplace/college/anywhere you meet people regularly.

Most people here just failed to learn valuable social lessons from high school due to being extremely shy while ugly/average looking. When you're GL people will pay attention to you with no effort on your part.
Sure if you were raised good looking yeah, but if you’re an abused dog and on this forum you’re still not gonna have those memories when you do ascend making it 10x harder to re learn. It’s not the same if you’re a blank slate

and the first part only applies to top 1% of looks. HTNs aren’t getting invited everywhere if they’re complete autists

True, I wanna die

• So Sad
I’m incompatible to have relationships

• JFL

Nigga just figured that out. Your behind nigga. That's how most people here are like.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
I was trying to nichemaxx by listening to goth music but young goth girls rejected me even when I knew how to dance and the song lyrics. They thought I was weird, my behavior was kinda autistic tho but low inhib.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ChadL1te
I was trying to nichemaxx by listening to goth music but young goth girls rejected me even when I knew how to dance and the song lyrics.
Where u awkward in doing so and did it seem forced?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yeah it didn't take me long to figure that out unlike you lol nigga.
Didn’t take me long at all, this is just when I decided to make this post. Do you think when people make posts they are incapable of having held that information for any amount of time?

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Not me though right @ChadL1te

• +1
Didn’t take me long at all, this is just when I decided to make this post. Do you think when people make posts they are incapable of having held that information for any amount of time?
W Cap and shit post. Old news 😭.

W Cap and shit post. Old news 😭.
I mean there are tons here who disagree, the forums origin itself is a fundamental disagreement with my post lol

You seem like a complete retard

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho
I mean there are tons here who disagree, the forums origin itself is a fundamental disagreement with my post lol

You seem like a complete retard
Bro fell for rage bait.

Why did you tell them:ROFLMAO:

bullshit thread

its all looks

• JFL
bullshit thread

its all looks
chronic mental illness does not go away regardless of how good looking you are. 95 % people need to get their mental health sorted out because depression and shit like that will always follow you around, your whole life.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back