• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, LightSkinNoob, Bvnny. and 7 others
Post proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Post proof
Trannies are normal now because of Euphoria and TikTok, I would post studies or smth like that but you can see proof through Online comments and Tinder bios

Trannies are normal now because of Euphoria and TikTok, I would post studies or smth like that but you can see proof through Online comments and Tinder bios
Seen as normal dosent mean they would fuck them. And alot people still dont like them

• +1
Seen as normal dosent mean they would fuck them. And alot people still dont like them
Ofc there are always exception
But most of them find them hot/ interesting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and hebbewem
studies people cite on this topic are generally just shit like, "90% of zoomers identify as LGBT"
But what you're not taking into consideration is that the ONLY parts of LGBT shit that are actually real things are the L the G the B and the T. The rest are shit like "Demisexual" which means a girl who's attracted to looks but is gonna claim, even harder than most girls, that she's only attracted to personality (even though that's bullshit)
or "genderfluid" which means a straight prettyboy who likes to put on nail polish sometimes.

99% of people are straight and will always be, they're just claiming weirdo titles for woke points

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, Lmao, thereallegend and 1 other person
Jfl at you for watching euphoria

Way worse than fucking a tranny

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 20677
i hate to admit is but
trannies are incels who are just trying to increase their SMV and social desirability
and these days they are allowed to keep the dick too and larp as "lesbians"
basically hetero males pretending to be women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 20677
Jfl at you for watching euphoria

Way worse than fucking a tranny
i hate to admit is but
trannies are incels who are just trying to increase their SMV and social desirability
and these days they are allowed to keep the dick too and larp as "lesbians"
basically hetero males pretending to be women
So true, it is water that gays trannies and that stuff are privileged nowadays
Most guys will fuck them
Bluepilled if you don`t think so
Male/ female distinction doesn`t matter anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
no, 90% is too high, maybe 40%

• Hmm...
no, 90% is too high, maybe 40%
60% at the lowest imo
You know people are in TikTok all day right when they are not partyng or studying/ working/ travelling/ fucking

Cause most of them are lonely and intimacy deprived

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 20677
Wait, that's based :ogre:

idk abt 90%
but I had a roommate who would bring trannies to our apartment and try to hide it from me
Unfortunately (for him), I was able to detect the underlying androgenic craniofacial structure of the trannies every damn time

• +1
99% of people are straight and will always be, they're just claiming weirdo titles for woke points
Tinder experiments don't show that. Being bisexual is more common than it seems.

• +1
Tinder experiments don't show that. Being bisexual is more common than it seems.
A girl agreeing to eat pussy in a threesome because a chadfish told her to =\= a girl being bisexual

If she doesn’t have actual real relationships with girls, she’s not bisexual, she’s just claiming to be so she can pretend she’s special and oppressed

And the rest are retards claiming made up titles that end up being straight with extra steps and then claiming lgbt

As a uk zoomer I can tell you from a survey we did in school around 15% of boys were bisexual/gay while 20% of girls were bisexual/ lesbian. Although the number is not at 90 it is still very high compared to previous generations. The survey was carried out across all 18 years old in year 13
A girl agreeing to eat pussy in a threesome because a chadfish told her to =\= a girl being bisexual

If she doesn’t have actual real relationships with girls, she’s not bisexual, she’s just claiming to be so she can pretend she’s special and oppressed

And the rest are retards claiming made up titles that end up being straight with extra steps and then claiming lg

studies people cite on this topic are generally just shit like, "90% of zoomers identify as LGBT"
But what you're not taking into consideration is that the ONLY parts of LGBT shit that are actually real things are the L the G the B and the T. The rest are shit like "Demisexual" which means a girl who's attracted to looks but is gonna claim, even harder than most girls, that she's only attracted to personality (even though that's bullshit)
or "genderfluid" which means a straight prettyboy who likes to put on nail polish sometimes.

I don't think the L and B belong in the LGBT community as most women are bi and lesbians and don't qualify as a sexual minority

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and thecel

And the rest are retards claiming made up titles that end up being straight with extra steps and then claiming lgbt
I was referring to men. And from the stories that some gay friends have told me... you can already imagine.

• +1
anybody coping about it is a homosexual in denial. fucking tranny isnt even gay. fucking man is though