90 percent of population shouldn’t exist

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
how do these subhumans live like that? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the curries who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Go big or go home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42218
the jews got him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
how do these subhumans live like that? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the curries who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward
More than half of the world’s population lives in this circle.
EA161AE7 8753 40A7 8568 BACA2293A658

Overpopulation mainly applies to this area of people.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 23558 and Debetro
@Vermilioncore blud wrote an essay but there ain't no professor to read it innit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
water some races need to get hunted from time to time otherwise their population will grow without limits like some animal species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
water some races need to get hunted from time to time otherwise their population will grow without limits like some animal species
so over for cumskins then