Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Lonenely sigma, Soychadcell and 17 others
Tests me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Why are you getting IMPLANT when your bodyfats is high??? this is bullshit nigga like first pics, the niggas getting implant still look overweight jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xx_gloomy_bison_xX, Soychadcell, Manfrommars and 4 others
whats the surgeons name on the last one

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Last one got implants in what?

Special like alain delon not like u jfl

3rd pic with the wraparound is ambiguous. It's a very drastic change and I feel like it could look weird with the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

That guy has a god tier pheno despite shit skin him with hunter eyes would be chad tier like literal Thom cruise based on lookism morph

5th dude was also trimax which is probably the more important factor

Finally seen the results tho which giant said he would post

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 38639 and Asspear
Lots of great results here. I still really love the result of the Brazilian patient from Giant. Such an improvement, even with the lense distortion on the image. Gorgeous.

5th dude was also trimax which is probably the more important factor

Finally seen the results tho which giant said he would post
Definitely, the trimax is a huge component. The synthesis of the two are what take what would have likely been a good result to a great result imo.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou, jon_chase89, Deleted member 38639 and 1 other person
Lots of great results here. I still really love the result of the Brazilian patient from Giant. Such an improvement, even with the lense distortion on the image. Gorgeous.

Definitely, the trimax is a huge component. The synthesis of the two are what take what would have likely been a good result to a great result imo.
I think any bimax should ideally have some inframalar implants anyway to preserve ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
I think any bimax should ideally have some inframalar implants anyway to preserve ogee curve
Agreed! Or, as is the case for many recessed patients who require a bimax, give them an ogee curve at all.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What's better a natural average look or unnatural great look

Totally depends on ur specific goals.

It's worth remembering that there's a huge judgement bias because we already know that they got implants, so we conciously look for it.

Also, real life is different than still pictures.

I've seen what you could call more unnatural, bold looks that mogged hard. Simple.
If you ever need evidence of this, think about the amount of people who "hate plastic surgery". People who will be quick to criticize any result they see as being "unnatural", while in the same breath praising celebrities for their beauty (who obviously have had a shit ton of work done).

Most average people hate the idea of plastic surgery, but love the results when they aren't told it's been manufactured. What's "unnatural" quickly becomes beautiful when plastic surgery ceases to be mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 49130 and 4 others
Why are you getting IMPLANT when your bodyfats is high??? this is bullshit nigga like first pics, the niggas getting implant still look overweight jfl
imo, you are a dumb fucking retard if you get ANYTHING done over 16% bodyfat unless it is for medical reasons and with the exception of some orthodontic work. Jfl at mfs getting buccal fat removal at 22% or the first guy. Moment he leans out implants r gonna look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone
If you ever need evidence of this, think about the amount of people who "hate plastic surgery". People who will be quick to criticize any result they see as being "unnatural", while in the same breath praising celebrities for their beauty (who obviously have had a shit ton of work done).

Most average people hate the idea of plastic surgery, but love the results when they aren't told it's been manufactured. What's "unnatural" quickly becomes beautiful when plastic surgery ceases to be mentioned.
also, the average person thinks of the botched twins that tried to look like barrett I i cant remeberr their names. Truth is most people don’t know what makes them more attractive to the depth of autistic .org rotters and id argue the average rotter (10k+ posts) knows more than the average ortho about facial aesthetics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 38639 and Asspear
imo, you are a dumb fucking retard if you get ANYTHING done over 16% bodyfat unless it is for medical reasons and with the exception of some orthodontic work. Jfl at mfs getting buccal fat removal at 22% or the first guy. Moment he leans out implants r gonna look uncanny
exactly it's retarded as fuck, any plastic surgery should be designed at a 10-15% bodyfat range with high quality non distorted pictures to be analyzed on what needs to be changed

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and Deleted member 38639
first guy's results look amazing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 3105

This one u can tell irl lol

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, anticel and Deleted member 3105

@ccwarrior what did this guy get ?.
Just jaw wraparound?

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and IMOGYOU
Here is my contribution for implantmaxers that actually ascended the individual.

A85a718bc41f312a548185a473f176a763f5bd3d6f235911257a0b55929c806d
8f5499dcd5399bacb0a5f5aed48255e08f05e7260eefaadb913c5d9b02a81998
F55cacac713b5c01d7864d48058724a1b692a98c1f882c86a7ebcf77ead48a3b
This is a user on here, forgot his username but pfp has a cartoon superhero with a big chin (red outfit). Obv he also had a bimax and rhino

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 38639, Deleted member 32196, Lonenely sigma and 5 others
cant really say without better pictures
yea especially that the second seems distorted, but right now it doesnt looks that good, before at least he was "cute" (no homo) now he's just an average dude

yea especially that the second seems distorted, but right now it doesnt looks that good, before at least he was "cute" (no homo) now he's just an average dude
average dude is better than cutecel imo. but of course we are on this website to become attractive not normies

average dude is better than cutecel imo. but of course we are on this website to become attractive not normies
He got 5x more masculine. If you're into feminine boys then that's on you
male gaze cope, with the picture before he would get more matches on tinder, end of the story

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and anticel
He got 5x more masculine. If you're into feminine boys then that's on you
male gaze cope, with the picture before he would get more matches on tinder, end of the story
Aspects of his face objectively improved. Besides the lens distortion and different camera angle, you can see the improved periorbital countor which is the first thing I noticed besides the asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
bump, we need to see more stuff in this megathread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465