JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope

Last edited:
Stupid kid, you have a lot to learn

Bro I'm finna ascend so hard this new year fr @Tyrone06 what u think my G

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
Yo I'm finna ascend this next year christmas spirit got me hyped af fr I'm gonna fix my shit up rate what I'm finna be doin:

-Hard chewing with mastic gum or rubber toy
-Finally tryna mew 24/7 even in sleep been slacking on that shit for too long
-Myobraces to try and fix my bones
-Supplement K2 D3 and possibly B12
-Also might supplement some zinc and magnesium along with that
-I might take butea superba and if I do throw in some tongkat ali to see how it goes
-Swimmax to widen my clavicles again
-Fix my shit posture up bro I got duck feet, ATP, lateral pelvic tilt bro I'm so fucked up wtf
-When I start fixing my shit posture I'm finna hit the gym fr all my friends be calling me but I'm slacking on it cause of overthinking
-Talkin bout that no more overthinking fuck that shit I even got OCD nah bro I'm not letting this slack me off
-Hop on AI + HGH nuke my estradiol to grow like a mogger finna gain all the inches
-MIGHT take testosterone only if my friends do then I'll consider cause that shit too dangerous gotta research it a lot tbh

Rate this did I forget anything here what do y'all think?
nigger

Bro stfu weren't u the one saying microplastics and xenoestrogens "barely affect ur testosterone" :lul:

Bro stfu weren't u the one saying microplastics and xenoestrogens "barely affect ur testosterone" :lul:
They don't. And I don't believe for a second that you will follow through with everything you said. Is it your first time feeling motivated and delusional?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
They don't. And I don't believe for a second that you will follow through with everything you said. Is it your first time feeling motivated and delusional?
Hop off his dick

Bro what's so hard in taking a supplement and going to the gym

You better teach him then. I can't stand buttholes like you telling people they don't know what they're talking about or that they've got lots to learn without lending any type of helping hand.

Boy I hereby order you to get naked and cram oil pastels up your butt in penance for being such a heal.

Yo I'm finna ascend this next year christmas spirit got me hyped af fr I'm gonna fix my shit up rate what I'm finna be doin:

-Hard chewing with mastic gum or rubber toy
-Finally tryna mew 24/7 even in sleep been slacking on that shit for too long
-Myobraces to try and fix my bones
-Supplement K2 D3 and possibly B12
-Also might supplement some zinc and magnesium along with that
-I might take butea superba and if I do throw in some tongkat ali to see how it goes
-Swimmax to widen my clavicles again
-Fix my shit posture up bro I got duck feet, ATP, lateral pelvic tilt bro I'm so fucked up wtf
-When I start fixing my shit posture I'm finna hit the gym fr all my friends be calling me but I'm slacking on it cause of overthinking
-Talkin bout that no more overthinking fuck that shit I even got OCD nah bro I'm not letting this slack me off
-Hop on AI + HGH nuke my estradiol to grow like a mogger finna gain all the inches
-MIGHT take testosterone only if my friends do then I'll consider cause that shit too dangerous gotta research it a lot tbh

Rate this did I forget anything here what do y'all think?
Don’t chew it will take angularity from your jaw. If your jaw needs width save up for fuller/surgery.

Don’t chew it will take angularity from your jaw. If your jaw needs width save up for fuller/surgery.
Wouldn't bigger muscles help have a better development of the jaw this age? I mean if someone were chewing since childhood they'd have better bones due to no malloclusion so I thought it helped at puberty too

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Wouldn't bigger muscles help have a better development of the jaw this age? I mean if someone were chewing since childhood they'd have better bones due to no malloclusion so I thought it helped at puberty too
It does but there is a limit. Chewing hard food within the context of eating should be enough. You can’t go past your genetic limit without getting oversized masseters which makes your jaw look bloated and bad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Joined Feb 11, 2023
Over 1400 Post On This Site
Still hasn’t ascended

ITS OVER

It does but there is a limit. Chewing hard food within the context of eating should be enough. You can’t go past your genetic limit without getting oversized masseters which makes your jaw look bloated and bad.
Is "gonion insertion" making you look better or worse with chewing actually a thing? Because I see people saying inwards gonions will make you look way more bloated than outwards gonions but also see people saying that's not a thing

• +1
Is "gonion insertion" making you look better or worse with chewing actually a thing? Because I see people saying inwards gonions will make you look way more bloated than outwards gonions but also see people saying that's not a thing
Chewing does help your gonions be outward/flared but it is only beneficial for unlocking your genetic potential and preventing you from being recessed. If you have the genes for inward gonions chewing isn’t going to save you.

Inward gonions 💯 percent take away definition from your lower third. It makes your jaw look rounded. It’s why some people lose weight and still look bloated. Over chewing balloons your masseter muscles which has the same affect.

• +1
Chewing does help your gonions be outward/flared but it is only beneficial for unlocking your genetic potential and preventing you from being recessed. If you have the genes for inward gonions chewing isn’t going to save you.

Inward gonions 💯 percent take away definition from your lower third. It makes your jaw look rounded. It’s why some people lose weight and still look bloated. Over chewing balloons your masseter muscles which has the same affect.
Yo thanks, I usually can't chew on actual hard food though as you said (at least not hard as something like raw meat would be) so would you recommend just have a chewing routine during the day while not going overboard with it? Like half a hour twice per day or something like that

• +1
Yo thanks, I usually can't chew on actual hard food though as you said (at least not hard as something like raw meat would be) so would you recommend just have a chewing routine during the day while not going overboard with it? Like half a hour twice per day or something like that
Incorporating hard foods in your diet should be enough to unlock your genetic potential. Are you recessed/do you have a good jaw?

• +1
Incorporating hard foods in your diet should be enough to unlock your genetic potential. Are you recessed/do you have a good jaw?
Yeah I got a recessed maxilla which gives me a deep bite so my jaw appears recessed with it. It's also a bit rotated to one side although idk if that would make a difference

• So Sad
Yeah I got a recessed maxilla which gives me a deep bite so my jaw appears recessed with it. It's also a bit rotated to one side although idk if that would make a difference
How old are you. Mewing might help if you are under 25 but I would save up for a lefort 2 surgery or bimax.

• +1
How old are you. Mewing might help if you are under 25 but I would save up for a lefort 2 surgery or bimax.
I'm 15 turning 16 soon would mewing actually help? I keep seeing people here say it's cope and all

• +1