90s and 00s romantic comedies are heartwrenching

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Just watched a romantic comedy called 'Bedazzled'- was one of my favourite movies when I was a kid.

It's about the typical loser who wants to be someone else, but in the end he accepts himself and finds a girl who cares about him.

Just cried at the ending. It was made 20 years ago, at a time when the dating market wasn't totally fucked like it is today.

Today many men cannot be so optimistic. Real romantic happiness is over for so many.

Titbot cry

• +1
Reactions: karbo
The main character in the movie (brendan fraser) is a cubicle working geek. Atleast interacts with a few people a day

That's probably a desirable life for a lot of NEET rotters today

Bump

Cry with me brothers

It's because they were written for coping purposes by those same losers.

Just watched another rom com: Notting Hill.

Absolutely beautiful

Us men must bring back romance

I used to watch a shit ton of rom coms but in the end it's pointless. After it's over I just feel empty. It led to me to orbiting girls in hopes of getting that romance. Unfortunately none of that shit you see in movies is possible unless you're attractive end of story.

It's literally propaganda so bluepilled people will believe girls are angels and that romance like that is possible, when really it's only possible for a minority of men.

I used to watch a shit ton of rom coms but in the end it's pointless. After it's over I just feel empty. It led to me to orbiting girls in hopes of getting that romance. Unfortunately none of that shit you see in movies is possible unless you're attractive end of story.

It's literally propaganda so bluepilled people will believe girls are angels and that romance like that is possible, when really it's only possible for a minority of men.
Do you live in Japan or the west?

Do you live in Japan or the west?

Born in West, family in Japan. Hypergamy is worse in Japan, that's why so much anime portrays girls as angels so guys can cope.

Things were normal 20 years ago.

You could ask a girl out on a date and she might say yes if you are her looks match
Just watched another rom com: Notting Hill.

Absolutely beautiful

Us men must bring back romance

We should make an incel remake of that movie and call it Rotting Hill :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Its these kinds of movies that had a hand in ruining us in the first place