91.3% of Reddit Traffic is From Bots

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Platinum
The same with Twitter, most of the Traffic can be IP tracked to a single US Airforce Base.

Its actually crazy how many posts on Reddit are from Bots farming Karma, just look through their post history to see.

Dead Internet Theory is Real

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, arabcelxxx, iloveboobs and 7 others
That’s why I never reply to anyone on Reddit/TT

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
That’s why I never reply to anyone on Reddit/TT

Look at the r/worldnews sub

Its full of Israeli Hasbara Bots, its so blatent

Most ofbthe interactions on Reddit arent even with real humans!

• +1
Reactions: Bars, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 1 other person
The same with Twitter, most of the Traffic can be IP tracked to a single US Airforce Base.

Its actually crazy how many posts on Reddit are from Bots farming Karma, just look through their post history to see.

Dead Internet Theory is Real
Proof that most of the traffic is coming from a US air force base or is this just a schizo post?

Proof that most of the traffic is coming from a US air force base or is this just a schizo post?

Even the Guardian covered this

I know it sounds full on Alex Jones Schizo but theres a lot of truth to it. Its not even something super hidden.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Bars, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
This lines up with my experience

Dead internet etc

That’s why anything I post on there gets deleted cuz I didn’t use “x flair” or follow 100 rules. It’s always funny too that all the opinions on there are “progressive” and left leaning

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and Bars
That’s why anything I post on there gets deleted cuz I didn’t use “x flair” or follow 100 rules. It’s always funny too that all the opinions on there are “progressive” and left leaning
Blw28as

There's a general phenomenon I've noticed on the Internet. Any forum with free speech and little to no moderation becomes right wing. Leftist ideas cannot exist without censorship and moderation.

This is why we've started seeing armies of paid shills trying to flood spaces with their talking points.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 3149072
There's a general phenomenon I've noticed on the Internet. Any forum with free speech and little to no moderation becomes right wing. Leftist ideas cannot exist without censorship and moderation.

This is why we've started seeing armies of paid shills trying to flood spaces with their talking points.
Chain of [deleted] just lol

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh