92.9% of Looksmax.org users approve of Eppley implants.

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
I have said before that people here do not actually have the eye to detect and criticize facial implants. I recently posted a new topic as an experiment to prove the point.

I posted this picture of a woman who got jaw implants and vertical reduction genioplasty from Dr. Eppley (who is supposed to be the MOST BOTCHED plastic surgeon, according to the Looksmax.org hivemind). What I did is I switched the before and after photos, and said she got a different surgery entirely (V-Line jaw reduction in South Korea).

This is how she looked before the implants (more photos in the linked thread):

Vline 3

And this is how she looked after:

Vline 1 768x488 copy

This is how you voted:

Eppley poll

To spell it out for you, "Looks worse" means that her actual jaw implant results (which I portrayed as her before rather than after) are an improvement. Only 1 user was indifferent, and 1 user thought that she looked better without the implants.

This gives lie to 3 things that are commonly expressed on this forum:
1) Jaw implants look fake. Only one user @Kirby7000 had any idea that the pics with implants had anything unnatural at all. Congratulations, Kirby, you have a good eye for facial details.
2) Jaw implants look bad. 92.9% of users said the woman looks better with implants.
3) Dr. Eppley is this mad scientist that makes people look like freaks. See previous 2 points.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 5.5psl, Wallenberg and 8 others
She just looked so incredibly bad beforehand

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Lonenely sigma, rand anon and 1 other person
Eppley doesn't botch his patients, he just gives them what they want and if they have cartoonish wishes they'll usually get cartoonish results. Though I'd say the results here are pretty okay and alone would be an improvement but it entirely overlooks her biggest failo being that mouth area. In both the before and after it's tiny and puckered. JFL at the makeup trying to fraud a bigger size it's still subhumanly small. Double JFL at that gold dyed hair when it's clear she's ethnic AF

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ReinerGeist1, Lonenely sigma and 4 others
outplayed mirin iq
3271448 cheers jeremy meeks
btw holy shit i need that for my lower third

• +1
Reactions: kati, Chinlet Ascension and Acne Victim
Nice.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I pity the man who procreates with her for her supposed jaw genetics. Over for his male heirs.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Acne Victim and Deleted member 24789
jfl yeah i was gonna say it looked worse after

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
That bitch has herpes

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I pity the man who procreates with her for her supposed jaw genetics. Over for his male heirs.
not ready

With two parents normies you can be chadlite
even with two parents giga chad you can be subhuman

btw jaw implant results shouldnt be shown until 3 months post op

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Chinlet Ascension
A lot of his stuff looks cartoonish.

Good topic.

@RealSurgerymax check this topic, you might find this interesting.

She just looked so incredibly bad beforehand
I knew someone would start acting like she's some terrible-looking woman when I posted this. You people are so predictable.

Though I'd say the results here are pretty okay and alone would be an improvement but it entirely overlooks her biggest failo being that mouth area. In both the before and after it's tiny and puckered. JFL at the makeup trying to fraud a bigger size it's still subhumanly small.
1) Her mouth area looks pretty normal. There are plenty of people with smaller mouths/lips than that. This is another case of "just go outside."
2) Her operations actually do address her mouth area. The height reduction genioplasty makes her whole lower face look more proportional.

btw jaw implant results shouldnt be shown until 3 months post op
I don't know how long post-op these pictures were taken.

true is most people try to find way to critize all surgeries cause they dont want to do them.

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars