95%+ of the population out there are not fit to exist

Clark69

Clark69

Penance
how do these subhumans live like that? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

i am struggling in lockdown now everyone is at their residence 247, just seeing how people live around me...we are doomed as a species

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, DJ Shekemba, Babyblackcarrot and 11 others
The will to survive is one hell of a drug. Keeps the indifferent subhumans you mentioned from roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
how do these subhumans live like that? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

i am struggling in lockdown now everyone is at their residence 247, just seeing how people live around me...we are doomed as a species
tbh, there should be a recycling mandate to utilise them as biofuel. that's the most use there'll ever be out of them. I go to hospital daily now and I mog 99% of people. literally everyone is fat and sick there. lots of cute girls from personnel though, doctors, nurses, etc. stacy central.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12856 and 2 others
In Norse Scandinavia it is said people who were incapable of work and especially due to old age were pressed into suicide by jumping off a cliff lol. This was done when they were unable to assist themselves or society. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
It’s the first scene in tv series Norsemen

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Anime pfp talks about society. seems legit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12923 and Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
tbh, there should be a recycling mandate to utilise them as biofuel. that's the most use there'll ever be out of them. I go to hospital daily now and I mog 99% of people. literally everyone is fat and sick there. lots of cute girls from personnel though, doctors, nurses, etc. stacy central.
just go to the hospital to mog 60 y old grannies theory

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
When the mf with the Eren Yeager avi convinces you to genocide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Albeacho
They are blue pilled, is that simple.

no

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I am convinced most people have suicidal thoughts but our shitty survival instinct makes us not do it.
Most people who live today were designed NOT to live by nature.
For some reason jews thought its a good idea to keep everyone alive and also for as long as possible.

Sound brutal but weak manlets like me should have died at child age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 2632
Don't worry OP the vaccine agenda will help reduce the World Population by 95%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761
Don't worry OP the vaccine agenda will help reduce the World Population by 95%
I wish it would but it wont.
They wont do such a fast move.
They play out the long game, subtle unnoticed changes is how they operate IMO.

I wish it would but it wont.
They wont do such a fast move.
They play out the long game, subtle unnoticed changes is how they operate IMO.
Sterilization, the vaccine wont drop people dead, mostly, it will sterilize them, and degenerancy and abortions should help handle the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761
In Norse Scandinavia it is said people who were incapable of work and especially due to old age were pressed into suicide by jumping off a cliff lol. This was done when they were unable to assist themselves or society. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ättestupa
It’s the first scene in tv series Norsemen
absolutely wretched and evil ideals. The point of society is supposed to be to fight nature and for everyone to have a chance at life without unfair genetic lotery, aging and things out of control ruining/ending your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Sound brutal but weak manlets like me should have died at child age.
no, fuck this naturecuck mindset. Nature is to be fought as much as possible, eugenics are absolutely evil as a sentient species that has the capability to fight nature instead of embracing its unjust yoke, and nobody deserves death just because some random dice roll and luck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Clark69 and Babyblackcarrot
hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward
Thanks so much bro, the only guy who was able to appreciate something and value hard work in a looksmaxer. @BalkanPig come here bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

Your whole essay sounds like projection. The fact that you are "deeply saddened" by other people is sad in itself. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Maybe if you minded your own business, you could enjoy life more. Faggots who pry in other people's business are doomed. To add to that, naturally speaking humans are complex so judging people on their lifestyle and decisions isn't for you to boohoo and cry about. Anyway you dumb baboon you have a gay anime pfp and your here talking about subhumans, the iiiIIIRONY :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:

no, fuck this naturecuck mindset. Nature is to be fought as much as possible, eugenics are absolutely evil as a sentient species that has the capability to fight nature instead of embracing its unjust yoke, and nobody deserves death just because some random dice roll and luck.
Overpopulation and Subhumans breeding is a good idea then ? It only creates more suffering and stops evolution

Nobody is fighting nature nowadays, we already conquered it. Jews are too scared to start the next step so currently humans are in conflict with themselves.

Ugh. Very true.

tenor.gif

Overpopulation and Subhumans breeding is a good idea then ? It only creates more suffering and stops evolution

Nobody is fighting nature nowadays, we already conquered it. Jews are too scared to start the next step so currently humans are in conflict with themselves.
We didnt conquer shit still when lookism is such a foundation pillar in humanity for example. Fuck evolution, care about YOUR life, the one you have right and now, and not the "maybe lucky" ones to be born in the future while you are dead and rotting.

The only sensible step is transhumanism, not some 2.0 version of what shit nature makes its organism endure.

Read charles darwin
I think you’d like his work

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back