lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

• Love it
Reactions: yvngbreadstick
humans can be really really beautiful

thanks for making me click this shite video faggot

Not being funny but if you trip over a ledge you're low IQ. Literally just step over it.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
loool so fucking retarted, just saw an hour montage of beheadings and severe torture, humans suck nigger dont ever send anything like this ever again

loool so fucking retarted, just saw an hour montage of beheadings and severe torture, humans suck nigger dont ever send anything like this ever again
you are so cool grey. im so proud of you grey. well done. gore is really nice and beautiful. I love seeing the flesh of humans degraded and their blood spilt on the sacred ground of nature were it belongs. eyes gushing brains exploding. what do you watch grey? executions or suicides or rapes or massacres. what do you enjoy? im so so proud of you for realizing this grey.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: shabby890 and testicularatrophy
you are so cool grey. im so proud of you grey. well done. gore is really nice and beautiful. I love seeing the flesh of humans degraded and their blood spilt on the sacred ground of nature were it belongs. eyes gushing brains exploding. what do you watch grey? executions or suicides or rapes or massacres. what do you enjoy? im so so proud of you for realizing this grey.
NOT GREY NIGGER shitty jew mods didnt accept me back. I watch 1 gore video a year, im not some edgy nigger, you probably jerk off to them you weirdo faggot

NOT GREY NIGGER shitty jew mods didnt accept me back. I watch 1 gore video a year, im not some edgy nigger, you probably jerk off to them you weirdo faggot
I do. I enjoy seeing humans die. what a thrill. should I send you my favorite grey?

I havent watched this video is it good

How is this core core
Isnt core core supposed to be depressing

Humanity is so beautiful I love being alive. I hope you can all find happiness like this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lilith and Ricky212
Id rather watch these 😢😢😢😢😢😢