98% of the people in my gym are balding

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Wouldn't wonder when it comes out that doing heavy excercises cause hair loss.

I went from nw1 to nw 2, 3 months after starting with the gym.
I dont take any protein shakes or suplements.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Your genetics suck and it would have happened anyway. Im on 600mg test e a week and I still have NW1

• +1
Reactions: VST
Raging gymcels in 3,2,1 ...

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
Afaik roid use leads to hair loss... sooo... yea...

Your genetics suck and it would have happened anyway. Im on 600mg test e a week and I still have NW1

98% of the people in my gym have bad genetics then. So nobody should gym tbh?

Btw how old are u? Send me a pic of your hairline. Sometimes ppl overerstimate their norwood level jfl

Last edited:
The people in the gym are bald cuz they are bald, the gym doesn’t make u bald, it’s not a barbershop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Raging gymcels in 3,2,1 ...
Yes gymcelling speeds up the balding process, regardless of creatine. I want to be jacked and bald, not bald and fat

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
98% of the people at your gym are on roids

• +1
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots, dogtown, chadisnow and 7 others
Coping baldcels. Haven’t accepted its over yet.

Coping baldcels. Haven’t accepted its over yet.
Height + Body can save baldness

Also, I have a guy friend who is skinnyfat and bald but has a girlfriend. Hes 28 or 33 tho

Also, I have a guy friend who is skinnyfat and bald but has a girlfriend. Hes 28 or 33 tho
nothing can save baldness except a top 10th percentile jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
It would support the temporalis hypertrophy hypothesis or whatever it’s called. But also the gym is an incredibly narcissistic place nowadays, no doubt many will roid. Also every bald icon is fucking hench.

98% of the people at your gym are on roids

Well I'm not at roids but went from nw 1 to 2 in 3 months. Made a thread back then

& yes I know my genetics are utter shit and that could lead to the acceleration of my balding peocess but thats not the subject anyway
nothing can save baldness except a top 10th percentile jaw tbh

Top1% tbh & im srs

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Ogre and Deleted member 470
Well I'm not at roids but went from nw 1 to 2 in 3 months. Made a thread back then

& yes I know my genetics are utter shit and that could lead to the acceleration of my balding peocess but thats not the subject anyway
Hair transplant now before it's too late. I'm srs if that happened to me I'd take fin and take out a loan for HT

Explain this to me lol, how is lifting making you go bald? It doesn't increase test in a significant enough way to make a difference.

Explain this to me lol, how is lifting making you go bald? It doesn't increase test in a significant enough way to make a difference.

Read the op. Its about doing heavy excercises

Btw your hairline isnt looking very good. Stop taking roids

Hair transplant now before it's too late. I'm srs if that happened to me I'd take fin and take out a loan for HT

Bro I want to slower down my balding process with fin and do the ht as late as possible (30s) since I will need a second ht because that hair will off as well and in my 40s I wanna do my 2nd HT and after that I wilö most liekly not be able to do any other HTs because of no grafts

Lowest IQ comment you've ever made tbh
NOTHING can save baldness unless you've got some freddie ljunberg tier bones

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel and theropeking

It’s most likely the cortisol increase and extra stress the gym is putting on your body. What you need to do is lift only twice a week for about 30-45mins each and do heavy compound excercises when you do. Bascially get in and out quickly, this will prevent stressing your body out too much and you can still build muscle by hitting each body part twice a week

Screenshot 20190212 230012 Samsung Internet

But I think uve seen them already.
Some copers say that my long hair give the ilussion of receding. Tbh.

My hair folicles arent completely gone, so I still can dense them with minoxidil and stop further hair thinning with finasteride.

It all happened in such a short time man

again if you're going to roid while gymcelling use HGH

NW3. Are you seriously at NW3???

It’s most likely the cortisol increase and extra stress the gym is putting on your body. What you need to do is lift only twice a week for about 30-45mins each and do heavy compound excercises when you do. Bascially get in and out quickly, this will prevent stressing your body out too much and you can still build muscle by hitting each body part twice a week

Yep exactly this!:) & do more reps and less weight

• +1
Reactions: Coping
View attachment 20227

My hair folicles arent completely gone, so I still can dense them with minoxidil and stop further hair thinning with finasteride.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:What the fuck lol, EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD HOP ON FIN AS SOON AS YOU TURN 18. EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE NORWOOD GENES, MAYBE YOU GOT THEM THROUGH GENETIC RECOMBINATION OR WHATEVER.
Yep exactly this!:) & do more reps and less weight
if it's cortisol induced hair loss, it should grow back, it's never permanent.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:What the fuck lol, EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD HOP ON FIN AS SOON AS YOU TURN 18. EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE NORWOOD GENES, MAYBE YOU GOT THEM THROUGH GENETIC RECOMBINATION OR WHATEVER.

Kills your dick not worth it I would use some topical instead like ru at least It doesn’t ruin dht from your whole body and do scalp messages/dermarolling as well that should stop it

Well I'm seing slight improvement.
Tbh in the before pic I was nw2. Since I was born my hairline was NW 2. Its basically over kek. Nvm Idgaf anymore
Kills your dick not worth it I would use some topical instead like ru at least It doesn’t ruin dht from your whole body and do scalp messages/dermarolling as well that should stop it

I have bought fin pills a few months ago but I am too scared to take them but I might just try it and then see if I experience any side effects and if I do, I'll probably stop

Bald, short and ugly men go to the gym so they can level playing field.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
View attachment 20227

Ah yeah i remember it actually

Tbh it may look worse in the 2nd pic coz u had longer hair

Just lol at being soo genetically inferior
Explain bald guys with GFs?

There are bald guys with gfs. There are also bald niggas roping atm cuz a girl said that chads ball is bigger than his bald shiny head

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Bro I want to slower down my balding process with fin and do the ht as late as possible (30s) since I will need a second ht because that hair will off as well and in my 40s I wanna do my 2nd HT and after that I wilö most liekly not be able to do any other HTs because of no grafts
Fuark boyo that sounds terrible

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Roids

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Explain bald guys with GFs?

Most bald guys are single and struggle in the dating game except a few good looking ones. The women they date are also ugly spastics

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
Most bald guys are single and struggle in the dating game except a few good looking ones. The women they date are also ugly spastics

balding is legit #1 death tier

ignore fatman, he is bluepilled asf

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Top1% tbh & im srs
was your hair line originally at nw1 or nw0 before any balding

True, nw0 hairline is very rare to see at my gym. Even some younger guys have bad hairlines but i think thats more cause subhuman genetics than roids cuz majority of guys at my aren't that big or that strong that i should suspect steroid abuse.

If gym speeds up hair loss im going to cancel my membership rn