• So Sad
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar, UglyMan, disillusioned and 7 others
that 1% had the best personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Lumbersexual, Deleted member 656 and 8 others
Its over for many men.

It's over for sub9.99/10cels

JFL even mentions 'personality' after she made a pre-selection where she blew off 99% of the men based solely on their looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Arkantos, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Cope .0001 percent rule

i love how blackpilled these threads are before faggot mods nuke them

You forgot the most important information: the whore's face.

u3FNLZl.jpg

ofc it's some kind of ogre 3/10 noodlewhore JFL the memes write themselves indeed

LOOK AT THAT NW100202040491401 CAGED

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar, UglyMan, AscendenceImminent and 8 others

u3FNLZl.jpg

ofc it's some kind of ogre 3/10 noodlewhore JFL the memes write themselves indeed

Imagine how selective an actually attractive girl is

u3FNLZl.jpg

Just fuckingol lol at this society, this stuff actually makes me wanna end it all. A disgusting self entitled noodlewhore like her gets these tinder results? Women are devilish

u3FNLZl.jpg

Even I have a better hairline than her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. @Ritalincel probably Norwood mogs her too...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
jfl at women’s standards 2019

I would beat her to a pulp IRL; who is she to expect “very handsome men” the cunt

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
Just fuckingol lol at this society, this stuff actually makes me wanna end it all. A disgusting self entitled noodlewhore like her gets these tinder results? Women are devilish
It is not the fault of the subhuman girl she is just stupid like other women the fault belongs to the other normies right swiping and chads chadlites and high tier normies that try to fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
It is not the fault of the subhuman girl she is just stupid like other women the fault belongs to the other normies right swiping and chads chadlites and high tier normies that try to fuck this shit
Her looksmatch is hanging on a tree.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Men need to withdraw all attention from women asap, and it should be a rule to never go below 0.5 PSL of your looksmatch if you are male trying to fuck a female LOL

u3FNLZl.jpg

Gook bitch, she is nothing special, exactly the type Id have sex with and use at the very most.

Already saw this one one Braincels, she is also from Sweden. This PSL3.5 norwooding noodle swiped left of countless of blue eyed blonde haired chadlites because they were not attractive enough for her, JFL it's so over it's not even funny anymore.
Men need to withdraw all attention from women asap, and it should be a rule to never go below 0.5 PSL of your looksmatch if you are male trying to fuck a female LOL

Gook bitch, she is nothing special, exactly the type Id have sex with and use at the very most.
there's no way to enforce that. For every man who wont date below their looksmatch there are countless who will, only real solution is to ban all dating apps/social media and restore the patriarchy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 245

That's what MGTOW are trying to do. You guys shit on them all the time but they are completely right.

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
That's what MGTOW are trying to do. You guys shit on them all the time but they are completely right.
Idk what you mean by “you guys” i am subscribes to their reddit and follow them

Already knew this tbh, though I suspected it was closer to 95/5.

Idk what you mean by “you guys” i am subscribes to their reddit and follow them
A lot of incels criticize MGTOW because it's a coping mechanism. I think it is good to go MGTOW

A lot of incels criticize MGTOW because it's a coping mechanism. I think it is good to go MGTOW
I don’t think men should withdraw all attention from women; I think they should withdraw thirsty beta attentjon from women

No man should also go below their looks match by more than 0.5 PSL, and men need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal

u3FNLZl.jpg

Fuck... This made me sad.

human race is doomed

I don’t think men should withdraw all attention from women; I think they should withdraw thirsty beta attentjon from women

No man should also go below their looks match by more than 0.5 PSL, and men need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal
What do you define as thirsty beta attention?

What do you define as thirsty beta attention?
some of this stuff I used to do, such as double texting, complimenting girls a lot, doing shit for girls that the they wouldn’t do for you, tolerating disrespect, being emotional etc.

Also not many men should text first..