99.9% of women are legitimately non monogamous

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
In 2024 who gives a fuck about male beauty, ltr appeal and high trust

U need to look like ur good at fucking, high smv and focus on casual non intimidate relationships. Ltr is a joke u just need to focus on being a sexy man rather than appearing as a good bf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, watah, overtier1011 and 21 others
water 100% of men are non monogamous also

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, LancasteR, Debetro and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, watah, MoggerGaston and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and try2beme
water 100% of men are non monogamous also
Some of you are really living in these fantasy realities jfl

Tyson
Tyson
Tyson
Tyson
Tyson
Tyson

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, MoggerGaston, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
You’ve clearly never met some betas
lol they wouldnt be monogamous if they had options men are forced monogamous but no one is really monogamous its against our nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, thereallegend, totalynotme and 4 others
lol they wouldnt be monogamous if they had options men are forced monogamous but no one is really monogamous its against our nature
Fix your definition

In that case they’re not “non-monogomous” as you put it. They’re just losers with no options

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, totalynotme, omnilegent and 1 other person
not water, there are still users that think being a prettyboy is ideal, when women only keep them around because they're non threatening + more likely to get into a ltr

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Brootal :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
not water, there are still users that think being a prettyboy is ideal, when women only keep them around because they're non threatening + more likely to get into a ltr
And theres users who believe non monogamous girls can be classed as hqnp

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, DarkTriadBeliever and truthhurts
NOT MY ONETIS

• +1
“If” well male options dont remotely compare to females options so it wont ever be that way at least for now.even a hot mans options is far less than an ugly womans

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MoggerGaston, LancasteR and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and try2beme
Aint no smv if someone is ugly

.1 percent of 3 billion is alot if u think about it thanks for the lifefuel bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme and try2beme

If you had initially clarified it this way then yes absolutely.Still doesn't omit the reality that majority of
these same men you speak of have been priced out of the dating market by women leaving them
with barely any options

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and try2beme
First good thread from you mirin :chad::chad:

U need to look like ur good at fucking, high smv and focus on casual non intimidate relationships. Ltr is a joke u just need to focus on being a sexy man rather than appearing as a good bf
Most women are serial monogamist. And this comes out from me, not a random incel.

Same but different @HighTierSubhuman @DarkTriadBeliever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, try2beme and HighTierSubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and HighTierSubhuman
Most women are serial monogamist. And this comes out from me, not a random incel.
I may be a rotter as of recently but not a “random incel”
Also nobody knows who you are

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
And between relationships they, by chance, sleep around if they have something to gain and can use sex as leverage.
Not all of them but I have seen it happen after breakups.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and JOJOcelReturns
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and HighTierSubhuman
Fix your definition

In that case they’re not “non-monogomous” as you put it. They’re just losers with no options
well they are non-monogamous deep down but they dont have an option irl in fear they will loose the girl and not get a new one get it?

• +1
“If” well male options dont remotely compare to females options so it wont ever be that way at least for now.even a hot mans options is far less than an ugly womans
nah ugly women have more options than normies but not chads, chad will always win

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
No he is right, men and women both are not monogamous. Most of human history people were polygamous but I’d say men are more polygamous than women only due to the fact having sex with multiple men is seen as bad for women and women are more selective which is required for monogamy to be successful. I’m sure there are many other evopsych reasons. Evolutionary men just wnat to spread our seeds so I think polygamy is more common in men.

• +1
Reactions: watah, totalynotme and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
No he is right, men and women both are not monogamous. Most of human history people were polygamous but I’d say men are more polygamous than women only due to the fact having sex with multiple men is seen as bad for women and women are more selective which is required for monogamy to be successful. I’m sure there are many other evopsych reasons. Evolutionary men just wnat to spread our seeds so I think polygamy is more common in men.
Lets focus on the real world

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Lets focus on the real world
That’s the real world. Men and women are both polygamous but more so for men. Men are only monogamous in a society polygamy is illegal if he can’t afford more than one wife

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend and totalynotme
That’s the real world. Men and women are both polygamous but more so for men. Men are only monogamous in a society polygamy is illegal if he can’t afford more than one wife
If a society doesnt allow you to do something then put two and two together

Idc about fantasyland and technicalities and human nature. Men dont have the same facilities as women to be non monogamous

If a society doesnt allow you to do something then put two and two together

Idc about fantasyland and technicalities and human nature. Men dont have the same facilities as women to be non monogamous
The original point was based on nature not practically of course men aren’t able to monogamous while women could but it’s about the nature. Both are just one can actualise on it. Men have to create their value while women are born with value and have to preserve it. It’s why a subfoid can get sex and a sub 5 man can’t. Femaleness is inherently valued by men because of the sex, men have more intense and more reliable frequency of orgasm during sex than women that’s why sex is strongly desired and chased by men thus many would fuck even a subfoid because of intense the dopamine is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme and MoggerGaston
I may be a rotter as of recently but not a “random incel”
Also nobody knows who you are
Check my post history and the ones from my old account. Nothing else to add.

You have never had sex before or made a woman orgasm.

Brutal
You’re projecting and described yourself. That’s why you’re here

Brutal:

IMG 2673

IMG 2674

Last edited:
Inb4 'she was faking it for half an hour bro 🥴🥴'

Fucking virgin talking about female orgasms, jfl honestly

Women want a sexy good bf.