99% of this forum would rage if a Tall Chad entered their vicinity in a social setting

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Whereas every time I interacted with a Tall Chad in a nightclub the experience has felt beneficial to me

Whenever I've interacted with a tall Chad in a nightclub, foids orbit around and are far more receptive to me than they would be under other circumstances.

Since I share an obvious common trait with the Tall Chad, it gives a scale of reference for the moggerness of the Chad whereas when he's surrounded by average heightcels he's just mogging everyone on all fronts.

Sharing a common trait with the Chad actually makes foids more sympathetic towards me whereas whenever I've been wingmaning an average height Chad, since we didn't share any common traits, foids always wanted me to leave so they'd get to talk only to the Chad.
It's like they take it as an insult for someone to think they might sacrifice the chance to go for the guy with Chad face to settle for the guy with superior height.

Whereas when I'm with a tall Chad there is no sense of foids feeling like they have to settle for the guy who's mogging in the less important trait (height) because our heights are equal.
Therefore it is simply a case of some foids recognizing that every foid wants the Tall Chad so they humbly accept they wont get him but then see that I'm getting full package mogged by the Chad to a lesser extent than anyone else in the vicinity who aren't even putting up a fight so they afford me some respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, LooksOrDeath, reek and 2 others
water is wet statement (DNR)

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Does 187cm count in or too short

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, deadstock and BrahminBoss
I'm in that 1% then. When I see chad, I just now I'm mogged and I accept that. The worst thing is when guy is similiar in looks to you or you thought is uglier than you is getting more attention from sluts than you, it makes me rage. If I was top 20% in looks I wouldn't have that problem everywhere I go.

• +1
Reactions: reek and halloweed
I'm in that 1% then. When I see chad, I just now I'm mogged and I accept that. The worst thing is when guy is similiar in looks to you or you thought is uglier than you is getting more attention from sluts than you, it makes me rage. If I was top 20% in looks I wouldn't have that problem everywhere I go.
Yeah exactly that

Only if the Chad was Celtic

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
cope level 1000

If a guy is 1mm taller than me, I want to nuke the planet with the might of 1000 ERs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and 6ft4