Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You are Just inepts and shy and bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melon, Deleted member 17791, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
A lot of users here are socially retarded and it shows in their posts

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Melon, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
there is legit no evidence of you fucking an aftermath of a girl or you being on a date with a girl

the only true person i saw who shoewd proof of him fucking girls was @astatine and i'll always respect that nigga for that

i also got pictures on dates with hoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Chadeep, germanlooks and 3 others
there is legit no evidence of you fucking an aftermath of a girl or you being on a date with a girl

the only true person i saw who shoewd proof of him fucking girls was @astatine and i'll always respect that nigga for that

i also got pictures on dates with hoes
I don't take pics of my girls i'm not like muh let me take a pic + i mog you

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I don't take pics of my girls i'm not like muh let me take a pic + i mog you
if you had dates with girls or just been with a girl you should know that they take many pictures with their phone and your phone (they will take pics with your phone at least once)

if they don't it's because you rarely get with women and they're scared to show you off or just take pics of your ugly ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and wollet2
if you had dates with girls or just been with a girl you should know that they take many pictures with their phone and your phone (they will take pics with your phone at least once)

if they don't it's because you rarely get with women and they're scared to show you off or just take pics of your ugly ass
Shut the fuck up ethnic subhuman
It doesn't work like this in the First world we have something called a brain here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, forevergymcelling and Cidre enjoyer
Shut the fuck up ethnic subhuman
It doesn't work like this in the First world we have something called a brain here
should i run an expirement with your pictures in Italy, France and the first world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks

tf ure on. its not the norm for a girl to initiate taking a photo with u on a simple date

also the women u and op are going for are different worlds, arent u 15

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and the BULL
tf ure on. its not the norm for a girl to initiate taking a photo with u on a simple date
most girls do unless you're giga subhuman

or you take pictures, just of the date to show off

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
most girls do unless you're giga subhuman

or you take pictures, just of the date to show off
weird asf

they literally dont. i can only imagine aspie freaks taking pics of a date to show off

idk if its different in niggerland or 3rd world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 17244, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
should i run an expirement with your pictures in Italy, France and the first world
No, It doesn't matter
IMG 20220822 141413

Jfl we're Busy doing sex here don't have time to take pics to make her ex jealous :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Broski and alriodai
Brutal facts
8PSL is MINIMUM BUT Nt is law

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
weird asf

they literally dont. i can only imagine aspie freaks taking pics of a date to show off

idk if its different in niggerland or 3rd world
its normal unless u posting it to strangers online

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
its normal unless u posting it to strangers online
I have no ig so It would be weird
Why would i want to keep a Pic of a random bitch from tinder

Depends on the girl. I have had girls taking pics with me and girls who never suggested anything like that.

• +1
tinder dates definitely weird. i was thinking about meeting naturally at school work social event etc

• +1
tinder dates definitely weird. i was thinking about meeting naturally at school work social event etc
if its a memorable meet she might want to take pics but a casual meet with ONS prospect why would she ask for pics jfl

i mean i can imagine it happening but its not to be expected

• +1
Yeah that shit Easy. I like playing in big men's league and fuck the hottest bitches of the city. Plus i'm working on a project at home now so no time to go out at random

if its a memorable meet she might want to take pics but a casual meet with ONS prospect why would she ask for pics jfl

i mean i can imagine it happening but its not to be expected
I never took pics with my ex GF either and i mogged her quite hard
It Just tells a lot about the demographic users appeal to.

I never took pics with my ex GF either and i mogged her quite hard
It Just tells a lot about the demographic users appeal to.
15yos trophy hunt for things like that. fkin cringe when they call u out for not getting action if u dont do the same

• +1
I don't blame you for taking pictures I'd do the same.

This site better pray i never ascend and fuck a stacy i'd start spamming threads of my slays and turn into an intolerable narcy fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Don’t. You will make him rope
"experiments" with your broken ass elo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: i already live in the first world and i have a functioning account, new matches everyday, new bitches every week.

"experiments" with your broken ass elo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: i already live in the first world and i have a functioning account, new matches everyday, new bitches every week.
that’s how I know ur an aspie faggot

I don’t ask girls to take pics, I just take them

something a high inhib cuck like you couldn’t do

but keep coping with muh slays - 0 proof :feelskek:

i don't do weird shit

weird, unproportioned body vs athletic six pack twink maschtetic god
Keep coping buddy boyo. Your delusions are getting out of control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You are Just inepts and shy and bitches
Girls aren't intimidating. They try to use their list of life drama as a tactic to scare you off, or perhaps they flex their beauty and expect guys to behave themselves. Basically they play hard to get, just wait it out.

My favorite thing to do is put a bitch in her place, I once started a conversation with my family and my sisters friend told me she didn't care in a rude snarky tone. So I sent that foid home and called her a faggot (she never returned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back