9kg in 1 month

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I have been adding 2L full fat cow milk with protein powder and eating one meal a day. So 2800-3000 calories in total. It’s not easy tho I have been wanting to puke for a while now.

Can I get newbie gain of weight 9-10kg in just 4 weeks?

It’s been two day and my back shoulder and arms already looking bigger.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, bluk and Debetro
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @aspiringexcel

Can I get newbie gain of weight 9-10kg in just 4 weeks.
Most of that will be fat, not muscle. No it's not possible to get that much muscle from newbie gains. That would be difficult even with god-tier genetics and a bodybuilder stack of roids. There's literally never a good reason to be bulking that hard.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Not even top elite bodybuilders or strong men can do that
I doubt it really

Most of that will be fat, not muscle. No it's not possible to get that much muscle from newbie gains. That would be difficult even with god-tier genetics and a bodybuilder stack of roids. There's literally never a good reason to be bulking that hard.
I have never been over 12% body fat in my life.

I kinda have wide clavicle and fast muscles building genetics so hope of those 3-4kg will be lean muscles. Assuming I train 3-4 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll
I have been adding 2L full fat cow milk with protein powder and eating one meal a day. So 2800-3000 calories in total. It’s not easy tho I have been wanting to puke for a while now.

The changes youre seeing on day two are microscopic. Idk about 9-10kg but you could achieve that within a year or so with near perfect diet and a heavy focus on nutrients like vit d, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. Gymmaxxing takes time

• +1
Reactions: BigPapi096
Not even top elite bodybuilders or strong men can do that
I doubt it really
You mean lean muscles right?

I am talking about 9kg of total body weight in general.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
The changes youre seeing on day two are microscopic. Idk about 9-10kg but you could achieve that within a year or so with near perfect diet and a heavy focus on nutrients like vit d, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. Gymmaxxing takes time
I take all supplements d3 k2 omega 3 magnesium zinc potassium vit c calcium creatine.

Jfl I’ll admit it yes I meant gaiinz

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I kinda have wide clavicle and fast muscles building genetics so hope of those 3-4kg will be lean muscles. Assuming I train 3-4 times a week.
It'll be closer to 1kg.
Not from 2800-3000/day, use a CICO calculator to estimate the amount of calories you'll need to gain that much weight in a month.

Expect 2-3 kg first month unlesd giga starved

I take all supplements d3 k2 omega 3 magnesium zinc potassium vit c calcium creatine.
Good stuff bro. 9kgs of total body weight would make you abhorrent as most of that will be body fat. Not to mention how bad thats gonna mess with your metabolism. Also train with extreme high intensity during your workouts

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BigPapi096
w
It'll be closer to 1kg.

Not from 2800-3000/day, use a CICO calculator to estimate the amount of calories you'll need to gain that much weight in a month.
WTF cico calculator say

3 months !

Good stuff bro. 9kgs of total body weight would make you abhorrent as most of that will be body fat. Not to mention how bad thats gonna mess with your metabolism. Also train with extreme high intensity during your workouts
Expect 2-3 kg first month unlesd giga starved
It'll be closer to 1kg.

IMG 1098

How come this guy gained 20kg in only 25 days!

What you eating

Gaining 10 kg of pure muscle without fat in only one month is impossible even on a gram of Test, Tren and Halotestin

What you eating
2L whole fat cow milk with 6 scoops of whey protein
1L coconut water

Curry chicken+rice

or

300g steak

Or

300g salmon

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Gaining 10 kg of pure muscle without fat in only one month is impossible even on a gram of Test, Tren and Halotestin
I said it like 3 times already TOTAL BODY WEIGHT