@_MVP_ should be banned for life

kaligula567

kaligula567

joos gonna joo -🧑🏻‍🌾
As the jewish lord @asdvek Was banned a few hours ago for gay stuff
we now need to do the same with the eternal rotter @_MVP_ . Imagine how we would save a poor soul traped in this forum forever. As a man once said that a bird without wings can not fly. Was the bird @enchanted_elixir we will never know

4320512 1000016113

So how many eggs is the question?

@nathan @ryuken @Clavicular @thugmaxxer2 @Litekiller11 @cromagnon @WhoTookVendetta @Mando4 @anthony111553 @greycel @violentrose @watah @CopiumX @truthhurts @itzyaboyJJ @Costcosuperstore @Mewton @<6PSLcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, ripper, nathan and 1 other person
i support that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, kaligula567 and nathan
MVP has helped me alot with raising my iq

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
Why u @ so many Saar? Is because nobody reads ur low iq shitposts? Nobody knows u bhenchod stop this…

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Why u @ so many Saar? Is because nobody reads ur low iq shitposts? Nobody knows u bhenchod stop this…
As the biggest birds could fly , the small ones need a litle help

• +1
so brootul for enchanted shame cus hes pretty high iq

• +1
Reactions: ss07, nathan and kaligula567
the IQ in this place would drop from a mean of 85 to at least 84.9 without his contributions and vast knowledge of wikipedia

• Hmm...
Reactions: Goth
As the jewish lord @asdvek Was banned a few hours ago for gay stuff
we now need to do the same with the eternal rotter @_MVP_ . Imagine how we would save a poor soul traped in this forum forever. As a man once said that a bird without wings can not fly. Was the bird @enchanted_elixir we will never know

View attachment 3107184

So how many eggs is the question?

View attachment 3107179

@nathan @ryuken @Clavicular @thugmaxxer2 @Litekiller11 @cromagnon @WhoTookVendetta @Mando4 @anthony111553 @greycel @violentrose @watah @CopiumX @truthhurts @itzyaboyJJ @Costcosuperstore @Mewton @<6PSLcel
Someone like him should never be banned. He simply isn't smart to be anything but earnest.

• JFL