_MVP_ was right all along

ambi

ambi

My AVI is me
Making money is only possible with crime or top 0.000000000001% luck
IQ and knowledge are very very important for personal fullfillment and life quality (my theory is too high IQ might ruin your mental health tho because you will be too aware)
Cold approach is good and getting girls is easy af
Humanity is bad in general
Focus on sleep. Sleep is good and important and satisfying

@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, user123456, Zonar and 6 others
he rotted for 15 years,if he went to college for just 3 years he could be guarenteed a job of 70k a year ven entry,hes a coping psycho subhuman if you relate to that its already over

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
he rotted for 15 years,if he went to college for just 3 years he could be guarenteed a job of 70k a year ven entry,hes a coping psycho subhuman if you relate to that its already over
Joined May 18, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, deadstock and Trilogy
Wealth is mostly inherited.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, deadstock and ambi
Wealth is mostly inherited.
Yep actual wealth is. The only other ways to make a lot of money is crime(you need to be a mastermind)

giga luck to win lottery or become like a influencer which is 99% in getting lucky by being pushed by algorithm or make some sort of a business
So impossible for almost all humans

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yep actual wealth is. The only other ways to make a lot of money is crime(you need to be a mastermind)

giga luck to win lottery or become like a influencer which is 99% in getting lucky by being pushed by algorithm or make some sort of a business
So impossible for almost all humans
Richcels are all interconnected, it nepotism all they way, the idea of some "random guy" instantly becomming a millionare is something which exists in movies, maybe it exists in USA, but not in EU or rest of the world.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
maybe it exists in USA, but not in EU or rest of the world.
definitely. But it happens in the usa. Like the fat tiktok guy that suddenly got rich, or streamers lime kai cenat, speed etc all had sudden rises from nothing after years of recording but its giga luck bc of algo
As i have said for 99.9% its not possible
And ofc, Outside of the US its game over

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
anyone can become a millionaire with a computer

unless ur room temp IQ

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
if that was so more people would be self made millionares
except it is.... but most ppl are oblivious to other money making methods
they literally can't comprehend anything outside of a 9-5 being possible

except it is.... but most ppl are oblivious to other money making methods
they literally can't comprehend anything outside of a 9-5 being possible
I mean there are other options but most are forced to give up
Content creation or business that could take years or maybe even an eternity to possibly never blow up because its literally algo luck
Crime - self explanatory. You need IQ to do crime and low inhib to take the risks
Stocks or shit like that alr takes a lot of money just to begin

I mean there are other options but most are forced to give up
Content creation or business that could take years or maybe even an eternity to possibly never blow up because its literally algo luck
Crime - self explanatory. You need IQ to do crime and low inhib to take the risks
Stocks or shit like that alr takes a lot of money just to begin
getting lucky off of crypto doesnt count
there are many money making methods that require 0 luck, just pure work followed by smooth sailing :cool:

• JFL
So many that you cant name a single one
already have many times on this forum
wouldn't make a difference to u anyway, ur iq wouldn't even know where to start 😢

low iq unfolding, i said methods not requiring luck
stopped searching through your threads after i saw a thread of you asking if you have schizophrenia, it all makes sense now

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
stopped searching through your threads after i saw a thread of you asking if you have schizophrenia, it all makes sense now

edited the wrong things out

"
Making money is possible
IQ and knowledge are very very important for personal fullfillment and life quality etc
Focus on sleep. Sleep is good and important and satisfying "

• +1
edited the wrong things out

"
Making money is possible
IQ and knowledge are very very important for personal fullfillment and life quality etc
Focus on sleep. Sleep is good and important and satisfying "
Can you make a thread on how making money is possible?

Can you make a thread on how making money is possible?
keep reading my posts, if you read my posts from this month i have already mentioned why making money is possible, i will get into it more often in time

• +1