A 30 y/o woman said something so retarded last night

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
'Prime for a woman is her 30s, prime for a man is 18.'

No joke I looked at her with a vacant expression because I couldn't tell whether she was being srs.

'You're past it' she said. I said 99% of people say it's the other way around. 'Well they're wrong' she said.

JFL at this delusional slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Prime for women is 16 tbh (im 16 so yeh)

'Prime for a woman is her 30s, prime for a man is 18.'

No joke I looked at her with a vacant expression because I couldn't tell whether she was being srs.

'You're past it' she said. I said 99% of people say it's the other way around. 'Well they're wrong' she said.

JFL at this delusional slut.
The normal 35yr old bitch can get unreal amounts of young chadlites for sex. Most of the 35yr old guys are struggling heavy to find anything to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
females are low IQ. never take them seriously bro

When you talk to a 30 year old used up whore and she says something stupid and you're surprised

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I'm sure she gets approached by just as many if not more guys now than she did when she was 18, her smv is still infinitely greater than all men even though she's taken hundreds of dicks and swallowed gallons of cum, but she's still a coping subhuman slut.

They really think this. Even my mid 20s chadfish got matched by mid 30s sluts. Literally all 35-40 year old guys have to do at that point to keep their used up whores is take basic care of themselves and dress like adults. Instead I see norwooding MEN with gray hair and protruding stomachs wearing airforce sneakers like teenagers.

u r low iq for falling for the obvious bait OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back