A 40 year old black woman invited me to her birthday party and gave me her number

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

My give a fucksss are on vacation
She just called me right now

I met her at my gas station job, she told me that everything was free for her and that I should help her load it into her car. I jokingly agreed that I would, and then she said it was her birthday soon so she deserved it. She excitedly mentioned she was going to have a huge party soon, and I said she should invite me. I ended up getting an invite, and we exchanged numbers.
Keep in mind I am a 25 year old incel who has zero social skills and has never even had irl friends or a gf. I think I’m gonna go though just to step out of my comfort zone

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, EvilDarkskinManlet, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and PeakIncels
time to fuck some thug nigger's momma

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Yuki and TheLookInYourEyes
record a sextape and post it here for a hit thread

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
She just called me right now

I met her at my gas station job, she told me that everything was free for her and that I should help her load it into her car. I jokingly agreed that I would, and then she said it was her birthday soon so she deserved it. She excitedly mentioned she was going to have a huge party soon, and I said she should invite me. I ended up getting an invite, and we exchanged numbers.
Keep in mind I am a 25 year old incel who has zero social skills and has never even had irl friends or a gf. I think I’m gonna go though just to step out of my comfort zone
is she hot

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back