A 40 year old milf complimented my eyes and her son was next to her

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir
I was working the other day at a restaurant and this 40 year old lady came in. She asked me about my accent so I told her my dad was Jamaican and she said I sounded Caribbean. Then out of nowhere she goes “You have really beautiful eyes.” (The eyelash curling worked) I just smiled and took her to her seat but she said it once again while I was taking her there. Her poor son was just sitting there while his mom hit on me jfl. I just smiled and left, but it was the funniest thing to happen to me that day.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
i'd be weirded out as fuck in his place. how old was he? hope he was like 8

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
i'd be weirded out as fuck in his place. how old was he? hope he was like 8
He was at bit younger then me he was like 14 and I’m 18. Felt bad for him ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
single mother chronicles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and Gus17
I was working the other day at a restaurant and this 40 year old lady came in. She asked me about my accent so I told her my dad was Jamaican and she said I sounded Caribbean. Then out of nowhere she goes “You have really beautiful eyes.” (The eyelash curling worked) I just smiled and took her to her seat but she said it once again while I was taking her there. Her poor son was just sitting there while his mom hit on me jfl. I just smiled and left, but it was the funniest thing to happen to me that day.
Volcel fakecel

• JFL
Brutal cucking

• JFL
BBC bvll cucking the entire whitecel race

• JFL