A 4’10 38 Year Old Balding Asian Man Who Is Gymmaxed And Has A Micropenis Asks Reddit For Advice. What Would You Tell Him?

D

Deleted member 16110

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, mulattomaxxer, DharkDC and 17 others
Become a monk

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
its over

• +1
its not over if he is nt and charismatical to be around, look at Deni devito, he had WOMEN before he became hollywood star, he was a fun to be around, normal guy. Obviously he won't be slaying because of his unattractive physical aspect, but he will find someone quite easy

nt is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, Entschuldigung and 10 others
lol. That comment about not shooting for anything over a 7/10 like a 5/10 female would ever go for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 8165, subhuman incel and 6 others
You can always get a subhuman land whale no matter your looks if you are NT

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14918, subhuman incel and 8 others
some reply are pretty blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Obvious larp.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TheAnomaly, subhuman incel and 10 others
greycel works at FBI and baits us to say about ER

This is a troll thread bro, no one is actually that bad off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14918, subhuman incel and 3 others
I don't think being a manlet means it's always over, but 4'10 does

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and klamus
just be confident bro

• +1
I would just betabuxx
betabuxx isnt that bad if you get sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Somebody in the comments told him to get really good at eating pussy:lul::lul: He can't get any bro

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others

• Love it
I am not a 4'10" balding Asian man, but I do have abnormally tall deformed height (6'7") with bad proportions so I can relate. My best advice would be to give up on women and dedicate your life to hacking. If you make enough money you might be able to get surgeries.

I started hacking a few years ago and was the one who recently found the Log4J exploit and made millions. I will be getting reverse LL and other surgeries to look more like Stallone soon.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Titbot, Deleted member 14918 and 11 others
I am not a 4'10" balding Asian man, but I do have abnormally tall deformed height (6'7") with bad proportions so I can relate. My best advice would be to give up on women and dedicate your life to hacking. If you make enough money you might be able to get surgeries.

I started hacking a few years ago and was the one who recently found the Log4J exploit and made millions. I will be getting reverse LL and other surgeries to look more like Stallone soon.
whats your skull circumference

He has to Be trolling

Ngl your obsession with Stallone is funny

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Beyond over. If he had a normal penis and a full head of hair, it would still be over. The merciful part of my heart hopes this is a troll.

Balding Asian is a terrible combo. One of the advantages of being Asian is that most Asians have a full head of hair.

• +1
"Financially well off" -> buy prostitutes

>Asian
34v91gqjsu571.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and PubertyMaxxer
cope if you think this is trolling. gooks like this are very common. they're the most populace species on the planet, of course their subhumans are going to be extra subhuman just due to statistics

Unironically just mathmaxx

• +1
I was going to suggest him, to move to Asian country.
But than I read this, and seems like he tried already.
I've tried my luck overseas in Asia as well, and have had zero luck.

Still, I would again. advice him to go to an asian country. BUT, pick his Asian country well. Japan, China, South Korea; is still hard for most Asian men I think.

He should pick proper high poverty Asian country; ideally with some form of female surpluss if possible.
And just go full betabuxx mode, on women that want to escape poverty. Maybe he even need to look, in country side of those asian countries more as well, than.

It's brutal.
But to me seems his only option.

Just scrolling through it. I see 1 guy gave similar like this advice. In this case, Phillipines as an possible option.

Last edited:
Simply being asian makes u less attractive, being bald lowers attraction almost the same way short height does, his face is most likely not good also, its so over that his micropenis really doesnt even matter

Idk how the fk dating is at 4'11 since 5'4 is hard enough for me lol

Actually he isnt very different from us since "love" has condition for all of us, only thing is that we can enjoy it as long as it lasts lol, but with the knowledge how unreal love is in backbof head

Last edited:
larp thread

• +1