a 4’9 virgin jb in my class just told me i look hotter than richard ramirez JFL (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

was caging so hard at her then starting pointing out that richard ramirez has 0 flaws and then she said, he looks “too skinny” and “too sharp” “his cheekbones are disgusting” “and his jaw is too wide”

just imagine looking like this:
A17B23FC 0050 4800 AC71 87859F8341B9

meanwhile me:
BBEF78AD 06EE 4A66 A361 4CC0CD3940D5

vampire pheno is legit for slaying jbs :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 13332 and 5 others
You look like a mix of Ramirez and Pattinson

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Jason Voorhees, LightSkinNoob and 10 others
You sure you aren't his son?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16384, Clandestine and 5 others
Have you considered changing your gender?
Index

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16384, karbo and 13 others
He mogs you into North Korea

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

was caging so hard at her then starting pointing out that richard ramirez has 0 flaws and then she said, he looks “too skinny” and “too sharp” “his cheekbones are disgusting” “and his jaw is too wide”

just imagine looking like this:
View attachment 1422259

meanwhile me:
View attachment 1422263

vampire pheno is legit for slaying jbs :feelshaha:
Your facial bones and pheno are actually pretty much ideal for girls around your age

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member
if you are at least 5'10 you have insane SMV

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Htobrother and Deleted member
U have good looks but imo the middle parting is a looksmin

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member
Ah, so you were a fed.

• JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member and patrician
post a non distorted pic, im suspecting short skull. ramirez mogs of course
yes indeed man, my fhwr is actually pretty high (above ideal maybe) and i have a wipe ipd (fucking unideal) but my face is short, lacks ramus height

jaw implants?

It glitches when u post on his threads. Happens with every fed.
nigga i’ve been arrested twice, got proof of one jfl

feds look like bullied low t soyniggas who are either manlet or ethnic

do i look that subhuman to u :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

fed detected

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member
man i’m literally 5’10 (5’11 in shoes and lifts) and i only have 3 slays, 6 kisses total at 17

it’s gigaover
nigga ur good there are 30 yo virgins here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 16384
man i’m literally 5’10 (5’11 in shoes and lifts) and i only have 3 slays, 6 kisses total at 17

it’s gigaover only 1 of them was a virgin

it’s defo not insane smv

help what can i do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
idiot

jfl at her coping and saying ramirez has 0 flaws what a retarded foid

it’s gigaover only 1 of them was a virgin

it’s defo not insane smv

help what can i do :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Kys dumb nigger I’m the same age and have 0 of both

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
nigga ur good there are 30 yo virgins here
he's just bragging to get more validation from the incels on here (like you) so he can feel more secure because of the insecure faggot he is, i legit hate people that brag like this and cry to get validated

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member
Cuz u dont look bad, although next to ramirez in his best look with his wide shoulders and height it would be genuinely over for u.

he's just bragging to get more validation from the incels on here (like you) so he can feel more secure because of the insecure faggot he is, i legit hate people that brag like this and cry to get validated
no brag it’s legit nothing, if u can’t get a ltr then it’s over, keep coping faggot

no brag it’s legit nothing, if u can’t get a ltr then it’s over, keep coping faggot
i can get a ltr and slay, i'm not making this about me, i'm just wondering what you will gain crying for validation from incels and coping edgy normies on this website

Richard: Kills me.

i can get a ltr and slay, i'm not making this about me, i'm just wondering what you will gain crying for validation from incels and coping edgy normies on this website
i’m not gaining any validation, just tellin stories,i made a thread abt how i got rejected 9 times in a row, stop coping u faggot my life experiences are terrible, any luck w women has taken months of annoying games it’s literally over :feelswhy:

i want an ltr so bad and it’s impossible, over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
i’m not gaining any validation, just tellin stories,i made a thread abt how i got rejected 9 times in a row, stop coping u faggot my life experiences are terrible, any luck w women has taken months of annoying games it’s literally over :feelswhy:
sure bro. if women tell you IRL that you're attractive and give you clear signs that they want you then you can get any LTRs you want, pictures are sometimes bad and makes your face look bad if you're attractive, the only way to tell is see how foids treat you IRL, and yes foids will straight tell you if you're attractive or not

• +1
sure bro. if women tell you IRL that you're attractive and give you clear signs that they want you then you can get any LTRs you want, pictures are sometimes bad and makes your face look bad if you're attractive, the only way to tell is see how foids treat you IRL, and yes foids will straight tell you if you're attractive or not
i’ll get that rarely irl but a lot over text, still doesn’t work for me, never been in ltr and it’s looking like it’s over :feelswah:

Last edited:
good looking ngl

He should get a new face lol