A 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk

brutal

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel and Fear
i mean...
same would go with psl dick size money etc

I made a whole post on this on shortcels.

Height means better mental health, money, and love chances. Only downside is slightly higher chance of heart failure.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, randomguy1235, HighIQcel and 8 others

Height means better mental health, money, and love chances. Only downside is slightly higher chance of heart failure.
Only as a man tho, I highly doubt foids get this effect too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235 and MentalistKebab

lmao braincels and shortcels had some good fucking memes tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Just reincarnate maxx until you have PSL 6 face and 6'3 height minimum tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180

It's hard to think at people taking you seriously when you are under 5'9 tbh, which am I

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Screenshot 20200624 143418
Screenshot 20200624 143430
Screenshot 20200624 143440

Found the infographic I made

Was kinda hilarious being the 6'3 mod of shortcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, MentalistKebab and middayshowers

alot of this is just correlated but still brutal

i should probably invest in some shoe lifts...

yeah but if you're a dicklet it's hard to pleasure a woman

Dicks got outdated in terms of pleasuring women honestly. A fucking magic wand or a cock ring with vibrator mogs what a dick can accomplish eitherway.

Stop projecting. Being a manlet is like being a dicklet except everyone can see it.
1. girls notice bulges
2. being a manlet is not nearly as negative to being a man as being a dicklet is. you can still appear masculine being short, but theres no making up a small dick. whats the point of the journey to getting laid when its over the moment she sees your dick? maybe youre the one projecting.

Dicks got outdated in terms of pleasuring women honestly. A fucking magic wand or a cock ring with vibrator mogs what a dick can accomplish eitherway.
ok yeah ur def projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
Doesn't matter that im 185cm when i have 170cm proportions

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6475
Suppose one gets LL. Will they ever be able to have a blue collar job? I've seen mixed results regarding the physical capabilities after surgery.

Stop projecting. Being a manlet is like being a dicklet except everyone can see it.
Being *whatever problem I have* is for sure much worse than *whatever someone else has mentioned*

Being *whatever problem I have* is for sure much worse than *whatever someone else has mentioned*
my dick is 7.4 inches long and im 5'6.64, nice try. and yes i know being short sucks

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie