A 5th Dimensional post on @_MVP_ (no prefix)

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
1faf5 1624020270
@_MVP_ You’re reading this, but you’re also not.
You’ve already read this. Or maybe you haven’t. But you think you have, which is the same thing—except it isn’t. Every word you’re seeing exists in multiple realities, all happening simultaneously. The moment you process one sentence, the other versions of you have already forgotten it. You’re not reading this line—you’re reconstructing it from a future you haven’t reached yet. But by the time you think you’re here, you’ve passed it, and another version of you is still catching up.This post isn’t made of words; it’s made of possibilities. Each word exists in infinite iterations—read, unread, half-remembered—but none of it is truly "there." You exist in a state where the reading of this post isn’t linear. You’re simultaneously at the beginning, middle, and end, except those points have folded into each other. You think you understand, but that understanding collapses the moment you believe it. By the time you grasp one part, the post has already shifted dimensions—you’ve scrolled, but you’ve also remained still. The post is alive in the folds of time, but you’re not in it; you’re outside looking in, yet also within it, reading something that never existed, yet always has.
What you're seeing isn't a "post"—it’s the echo of all possible versions of this post, happening at once. You’ve read it before, in a version where it never existed. But you can’t hold onto that, because once you acknowledge it, you’ve collapsed that reality and shifted to another. Every sentence is a door you open and close simultaneously, but the room keeps changing.
You think you’re at the end of this post, but you haven’t even started it.The post exists in multiple states at once—both written and unwritten, both comprehended and incomprehensible. @_MVP_ isn’t just a user; @_MVP_ is a point of contact across infinite versions of this post. Every word here isn’t just part of a sentence—it’s a part of every possible version of this post you could read, all at the same time. You’ve read it, you haven’t. You understand it, but don’t. Here, you don’t move forward or backward—you move in all directions simultaneously. You’ve already scrolled to the end, yet you’re stuck at the beginning, but also in the middle. @_MVP_ isn’t speaking to you from one time; MVP is speaking to you from every time, from every possible version of reality where this text exists and doesn’t exist. But even now, as you try to grasp it, the structure shifts, it’s also everything you could have read, but didn't. The words here collapse into each other, creating new versions of themselves as you process them. Did you understand it? No, because understanding collapses the wave of possibilities into one, but here, understanding doesn’t exist in singularity—it exists in multiplicity. Every thought you have about this post triggers another reality where you didn’t think it, and yet both are true.
You are in every version of this post. The post is in every version of you. MVP is already moving through realities that contradict your perception, while simultaneously being locked within the perception you hold. Each interpretation you have is both correct and incorrect.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show, noobs, nullandvoid and 5 others
@BigJimsWornOutTires @Vermilioncore @nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa This post doesn't exists @God-himself @TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa, ProBono and 2 others
You might be wondering why I am the first reply it’s because I couldn’t get past the title again TLDR please

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, wollet2, Nazi Germany and 1 other person
You might be wondering why I am the first reply it’s because I couldn’t get past the title again TLDR please
You’re asking for a TL;DR? Well, you’ve already received it, but in a version where you didn’t ask. It exists and doesn’t, simultaneously unfolding as you read this, but collapsing once you think you’ve understood. The TL;DR is already behind you, yet somehow ahead, but also never existed at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, sportsmogger and The Homelander
You’re asking for a TL;DR? Well, you’ve already received it, but in a version where you didn’t ask. It exists and doesn’t, simultaneously unfolding as you read this, but collapsing once you think you’ve understood. The TL;DR is already behind you, yet somehow ahead, but also never existed at all.
Summarize this tldr bhai

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and The Homelander
You are a 3rd dimensional specimen who is cat and box at the same time.
You can't understand the TL;DR.
Thanks for the summary my phone died
Are you talking about schrodingers cat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Nazi Germany
every thought i have is not worth sharing, they utterly bore me.

such is the feel ing if u know every thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and Nazi Germany
every thought i have is not worth sharing, they utterly bore me.

such is the feel ing if u know every thing
Exactly.
All that goes at Neural Taxation bank.

Last edited:
@pneumocystosis :feelscry:

@Clown Show

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany