A 6"6 dude height is the most underated shit on here

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
Even at ltn i still had some success in the club and irl sometimes pulling htbs while being autist asf now that im htn i found a gl girl who really likes my "interests and hobbys" height and frame are the ultimate halo on a man just because your subhuman doesn't mean height doesn't matter

• WTF
Reactions: ZachS
Even at ltn i still had some success in the club and irl sometimes pulling htbs while being autist asf now that im htn i found a gl girl who really likes my "interests and hobbys" height and frame are the ultimate halo on a man just because your subhuman doesn't mean height doesn't matter
IM 7FT

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
wear lifts to fraud 6'10

Everyone expect autist on org know that height>Frame>Money>Status>IQ>Dick>Hand>Wrist>Feet>Face

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and user123456
Everyone expect autist on org know that height>Frame>Money>Status>IQ>Dick>Hand>Wrist>Feet>Face
everyone doesnt know that im the fucking demo n king and ignore my thradsd because they are fucking low iq monekys and they needa kys asap

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
everyone doesnt know that im the fucking demo n king and ignore my thradsd because they are fucking low iq monekys and they needa kys asap
I never ignore your threads, I also rep you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WhoTookVendetta
Too tall starts at 6’5+, hello horse face

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore