A beautiful song

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is

@97baHater @Gaygymmaxx @LancasteR @HarrierDuBois @vermillioncorefan tell me what you guys think of this song @GabachoCopium

It’s a piano sad song for those nights when you load up the .38 special and got the barrel in your mouth about to check out

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, HarrierDuBois, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
That‘s the song you listen to when you walk home through that one idyllic district of your town and simultaneously regret past, missed opportunities while the sun sets and the wind sweeps over your skin.

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, LOOKISM-LOGIC and Vermilioncore
A song a foid listens to on full blast while chugging some expensive wine and popping antidepressant like candy, over something petty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, vermillioncorefan, h111 and 1 other person
A song a foid listens to on full blast while chugging some expensive wine and popping antidepressant like candy, over something petty.
Probably true. She just got throat fucked by Chad and didn’t get to swallow his cum and he left without notice and she’s got runny eyeliner with some Ben and Jerry’s listening to this song meanwhile I have no one and nothing and got a gun in my mouth about to exit life

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
A song that grieves

It’s own tone-deaf melody

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
This tbh:

• Woah

@97baHater @Gaygymmaxx @LancasteR @HarrierDuBois @vermillioncorefan tell me what you guys think of this song @GabachoCopium

It’s a piano sad song for those nights when you load up the .38 special and got the barrel in your mouth about to check out

Reminds me of this one
The only music I can listen to is sad. Happy music makes me jealous.

• Love it
some good shit, no negative music. Or no music at all even.

• +1
Reminds me of this one
The only music I can listen to is sad. Happy music makes me jealous.

Sounds good. Sounds like the aftermath of sour grape four loko and humbertos nacho supreme and sexts

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Sounds good. Sounds like the aftermath of sour grape four loko and humbertos nacho supreme and sexts
That’s what I’m waking up to this morning and I still gotta go to work

• +1