a big dick actually isn't ideal (lifefuel)

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || Racist
The thing is yes many girls do think that having a big dick is great and all, some even say its ideal.
But when I surveyed a few hot young women they told me size doesnt matter because "half of girls like it when theyre really big, but the other half likes them when theyre enormous"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 32973 and 9 others
who cares what girls think. purpose of big dick is mogging other men

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, heightmaxxing, noobs and 3 others
Doesn’t matter if she likes it she will always remember the dominant bull that “filled her” and broke her civix even if it was mostly pain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, Deleted member 51781, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Doesn’t matter if she likes it she will always remember the dominant bull that “filled her” and broke her civix even if it was mostly pain
yep shell always know who the superior male was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
Over for donkeycels

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
who cares what girls think. purpose of big dick is mogging other men
No it’s to stretch and destroy women, but it does end up mogging the men the settle for in the end. Mr average will have to live with the fact that Roastie will always rember her biggest over him.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
if you found your gf with a dildo that was like 9x7 and black what would you do, would you assume thats the reason shes loose and shi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, standardcel and vermillioncorefan
if you found your gf with a dildo that was like 9x7 and black what would you do, would you assume thats the reason shes loose and shi
leave her and give up on life for at least another 6 months

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Her using a dildo on herself isn’t comparable to being jackhammered by Tyrone in her ass mouth and cirvix. She has control over the dildo but she has no control when the monster dong was thrusting in her. She got man handled and forced inside her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and 2 others
Her using a dildo on herself isn’t comparable to being jackhammered by Tyrone in her ass mouth and cirvix. She has control over the dildo but she has no control when the monster dong was thrusting in her. She got man handled and forced inside her.
naw but its like only time before she gives into tyrone thats the problem

• +1
aight no more bbc cuckold talk i need to control myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, distance decay and vermillioncorefan
aight no more bbc cuckold talk i need to control myself
It doesn’t even have to be a bbc there was a user here named Londonville that would post his 10 inch dick he was a bloated 300 pound happa that was landwhalemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and RichardSpencel
I get sad because I think my dick is small but when my girl fucks it she says it big so I don’t know what the truth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and vermillioncorefan
Women love huge dick Chad !

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 55345
It doesn’t even have to be a bbc there was a user here named Londonville that would post his 10 inch dick he was a bloated 300 pound happa that was landwhalemaxxing.
i mean reddit has no measured a true 10 inch cock it was probably like 8.5 inches nbp and leanmaxxed. Imo 8 inches means you can fit two hands below the head

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I get sad because I think my dick is small but when my girl fucks it she says it big so I don’t know what the truth it
And then you wake up from your dream

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 55345
if its bigger than 6.3x5 its big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
  • +1
suifuel

• +1
  • +1
well girls do lie so there’s that

• +1
Idk why ppl care about dick size, just be around and above 6 inches and you'll be fine unless there size queens, most women's g spots are like 5 inches or a bit above

well girls do lie so there’s that
Guys also lie about their size, so women asking for like 9 inches are actually talking about 6-7 inches nbp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and fuxkdakikez
Guys also lie about their size, so women asking for like 9 inches are actually talking about 6-7 inches nbp
its just about being the best, like i suggest people look at the most bought dildo sizes, and person anecdotes like that dick spreadsheet was my reference but its gone now

i could impale some girls tbh i just need to be confident

Although size does matter, you don't need a 8x6 inch penis to satisfy most females.

• Hmm...
they would lie about not wanting big cock
exactly lil bro and only one of the whores wanted big cock the other wanted enormous cock so what u think?

I love my 6.5 inch girth you lil small dick cocksuckers ^_^

I honestly love how dick size isn't really tied to a specific body type or look. The most unsuspecting person could have a 10-inch dick, you know. Weird

every normal inch = 1.27 woman inches

if you are 5inches, it feels like 6.35 to her

• +1
every normal inch = 1.27 woman inches

if you are 5inches, it feels like 6.35 to her
if you are 5 inches she can’t feel it, so true, that’s the same as 6.35

what’s it like being a 6’2 MTN
6'2 means nothing. MTN means average face im an average 6'2 motherfucker and i wish this heightism stuff was actually real cuz id get some bitches

• +1
Don't bother even talking to girls if youre below 7inch

• +1
My 15 cm pp mogs 4 billion woman 🥰

• +1