A big issue on this forum

mathis

mathis

Kraken
Most here will only accept what go their way.
For exemple:

A tall ugly user will make a thread explaining why height is everything while a short dude make a thread explaining why height doesnt matter.
Same for dick, skin or eyes colors and pretty much any feature.
Those peoples are most of the time insecure.

It also work with behaviors: many users concidere what they are doing as being the ultimate way of doing while barely knowing anything. They are likely to prommote it everywhere on the forum. For exemple the only meat diet. Its just one among many.
Those peoples wont hear any advices and are likely to react aggressively.

if you are on the forum since a long time im shure that you’ll know excatly what im talking about

There’s just too many under age kids and immature retards on the forum.
Im not expecting for anything to change thought.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, isis_Bleach, sickdawgie and 9 others
only issue is this forum still being home to braindead tiktokfag niggurs like you @Master kike close this mumbai mental ward already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, soover4me, NZb6Air and 4 others
Threads like this are the worst. Who gives a shit, you think you’re saying something profound but your not.

Threads like this are the worst. Who gives a shit, you think you’re saying something profound but your not.
Profound ?You’re the one saying that bud
Yep you are definitly included in the retard category welcome to my ignore list

Last edited:
Profound ?Your the one saying that bud
Yep you are definitly included in the retard category welcome to my ignore list
“A..a n..negative reply…I’m too much of a fag to respond properly so… I..ignored”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie and cannotbeasked
Most here will only accept what go their way.
For exemple:

A tall ugly user will make a thread explaining why height is everything while a short dude make a thread explaining why height doesnt matter.
Same for dick, skin or eyes colors and pretty much any feature.
Those peoples are most of the time insecure.

It also work with behaviors: many users concidere what they are doing as being the ultimate way of doing while barely knowing anything. They are likely to prommote it everywhere on the forum. For exemple the only meat diet. Its just one among many.
Those peoples wont hear any advices and are likely to react aggressively.

if you are on the forum since a long time im shure that you’ll know excatly what im talking about

There’s just too many under age kids and immature retards on the forum.
Im not expecting for anything to change thought.

Welp, I'm a jaw is law believer with a decent eye area and a deformed jaw.

You are correct in the fact that some users cope with their "supposed strength" despite having subhuman everything else.

This creature with one of the most repulsive skulls in existence, wears contacts and copes with eye area, despite needing contacts to make his eye area legible in the first place.

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, lowtiernormiechad, NZb6Air and 1 other person
only issue is this forum still being home to braindead tiktokfag niggurs like you @Master kike close this mumbai mental ward already
Shut up loser

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Shut up loser
perma obsessed pig ye dw ur life is not worthless as summer ant dont hang and make your dead niggur father smiie from sky once 30 year :DD

perma obsessed pig ye dw ur life is not worthless as summer ant dont hang and make your dead niggur father smiie from sky once 30 year :DD
Typical ragebaiter no need to care abt it
How i feel answering to you rn
4234934 1000013934

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and roping3264
Users just cope with their one strong trait

• +1
I aggre they all kind of matter equally

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
Not equally but all of of them matter to some extent just need to be realistic abt it imo
But irl height face and nt are all equal and most important,the rest are just accessories

• +1
But irl height face and nt are all equal and most important,the rest are just accessories
debatable. Imo even thought both being NT and height are important face is still superior
like its the same for us
The girl could be tall or flat or not NT if she look good its all that matter

• +1
Reactions: finn899
debatable. Imo even thought both being NT and height are important face is still superior
like its the same for us
The girl could be tall or flat or not NT if she look good its all that matter
Still tho a 5”7 non nt chad will look goofy asf,will get mogged by a 6”1 nt mtn,you underestimate how dumb you look irl if your short or non nt,after 5”10 height doesn’t really matter as much tho

• +1
It also work with behaviors: many users concidere what they are doing as being the ultimate way of doing while barely knowing anything. They are likely to prommote it everywhere on the forum.
Thought you were talking about me here, my ultimate methods are backed by science tho

• +1
  • +1
Also about your height thing, are you planning on doing it anytime soon? How tall are you
Im btw 6’1 and 6’3. I’ll do it in some years when i’ll have the money and without my parents ofc

Well most of these guys are going to go their whole life invisible to women so why would they know what actually works?

• Hmm...
You’ll also find a lot take the opposite giga cucked mentality and cry like a little bitch over what they don’t have and perceive it as most important feature…. tall LTN thinks face is everything, short chadlite thinks height is everything, curry thinks race is everything.

• +1
You’ll also find a lot take the opposite giga cucked mentality and cry like a little bitch over what they don’t have and perceive it as most important feature…. tall LTN thinks face is everything, short chadlite thinks height is everything, curry thinks race is everything.
Yh thats also true.
Some guys just want to give up so they’ll try to put themselves as low as possible to convince themselves that they are unsaveable

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Or the opposite way around

• +1