A big problem I see in guys in this community: The black hole of aspieness

I

Iaquinta

Iron
Most of the users here are in what I call the black hole of aspieness.

Maybe it's an aspie trait but what you believe about yourself is extremely important and there are too many bad beliefs that guys in this community pick up. The nocebo effect is real. Look it up. When guys took medication that they thought was actual medication, some of them started having the side effects of that medication even though in reality they weren't given anything. I'm talking about real life physiological side effects.

Look this case up;
"A 26-year-old male took 29 inert capsules, believing he was overdosing on an antidepressant. Subsequently, he experienced hypotension requiring intravenous fluids to maintain an adequate blood pressure until the true nature of the capsules was revealed. The adverse symptoms then rapidly abated."

The guy had crazy blood pressure and needed intravenous fluid all because he thought he actually took a suicide inducing amount of pills but he actually didn't.

Most guys on here are living in mental prisons due to believing too hard line in the theories of the communtiy. None of these theories were made by NT people. Only by weird aspie outcasts who have to live life by weird rules and beliefs when normal NT people just live normal lives.

The point is that it's extremely important what you allow yourself to believe. It will show up in your nervous system and neurology. Believing and living aspie beliefs is only making the people here weirder and more aspie. It's a spiraling loop to the bottom and it's visible to outsiders but for people on the inside they are stuck in that black hole and will never get out.

This will go over the head of many who are entrenched in that black hole and the thing about a black hole is that once you go in, you can't get out. So I say this to newer members - you better really question everything that is said here and realise that very little of it applies to NT people or you will go into that black hole and never get out.