A bitch at work keeps staring at me.

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
She keeps staring at me every time i glance at her direction i notice her looking my way a quickly turning her head the other way why does she do this.

I know it’s not a ioi because i have never had a foid approach me or show any sign of interest in me ever.

+ she has like 10 orbiters around her at work at all times

Is it because i am so ugly that it makes you wonder how someone can be as subhuman as me?

Idk what why she does that but it makes me mad and wants to beat the shit out of this filthy whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, watah, try2beme and 1 other person
shes wondering why you're not orbiting her tbh (assuming you arent)

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and IwillRope2024
I'd tell you to just ask her why she's staring at you, but society conspires to make it nigh impossible nowadays for a boy to speak to a girl alone without being overheard by others.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, FacialStructure404 and IwillRope2024
shes wondering why you're not orbiting her tbh (assuming you arent)
Yeah thats probaly the reason, the whore wonders why im not simping for her like the other cucks are doing.

Even if it was out of interest i don’t like bitches who hang out with alot of men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, FacialStructure404 and BeanletMogger
She keeps staring at me every time i glance at her direction i notice her looking my way a quickly turning her head the other way why does she do this.

I know it’s not a ioi because i have never had a foid approach me or show any sign of interest in me ever.

+ she has like 10 orbiters around her at work at all times

Is it because i am so ugly that it makes you wonder how someone can be as subhuman as me?

Idk what why she does that but it makes me mad and wants to beat the shit out of this
Never ever make assumptions that work in your favor when dealing with foids with whom you have no relationship whatsoever. Always assume the worst, at the very least she is starving for attention the bitch.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and BeanletMogger