negative canthal tilt is not common in indians, their shit is usually positive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, boss8055, T50gandycel and 2 others
biggest falio is the shit green-goo undertones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez, wastedspermcel, boss8055 and 2 others
Right so u say that, yet we are 90% of the time assumed to be med/ MENA, which the same channel calls a very attractive pheno...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, rg1235 and boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Michael Myers and boss8055
Another fallacy, we have red undertones.

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees look at this bakchod
bullshit, red is more of a MENA/sometimes Med undertone, Indians don't have it

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Right so u say that, yet we are 90% of the time assumed to be med/ MENA, which the same channel calls a very attractive pheno...
NO ONE is mistaking a desi for MENA or Med, but sometimes (very rare) some MENA or Med might be mistaken for curry, in most of those cases those guys have some gypsy in them

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Usually those MENAs are also mixed with other ethncities* (such as southern Iranians)

Usually those MENAs are also mixed with other ethncities* (such as southern Iranians)
yeah the average southern Iranian (and balochi/east iranian too) has like 11% AASI (ancient ancestral south indian) which makes you look very curryoid

• +1
Reactions: chuggy
Mirin the good post

• +1
Subbed

• +1
Nice channel

• +1
Another fallacy, we have red undertones.

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees look at this bakchod
He’s coping by saying desis aren’t mistaken for Arab/MENA. :lul:

NO ONE is mistaking a desi for MENA or Med, but sometimes (very rare) some MENA or Med might be mistaken for curry, in most of those cases those guys have some gypsy in them
Mega cope. I’m “desi” and I get mistaken for being MENA most of the times.

Mega cope. I’m “desi” and I get mistaken for being MENA most of the times.
lies. most MENA are fully or above 95% Caucasoid, whereas the average Desi is about 50/50 Caucasoid and Australoid. we can see it through your round face , narrow forehead , weak pudgy nose etc that ur not MENA

lies. most MENA are fully or above 95% Caucasoid, whereas the average Desi is about 50/50 Caucasoid and Australoid. we can see it through your round face , narrow forehead , weak pudgy nose etc that ur not MENA
Not “lies.” I get mistaken for being MENA by white people, black people and MENA people themselves. Only 1 out of 10 guesses correctly I’m Pakistani. I’m Indic. I personally think I look very South Asian so it does puzzle me.

Not “lies.” I get mistaken for being MENA by white people, black people and MENA people themselves. Only 1 out of 10 guesses correctly I’m Pakistani. I’m Indic. I personally think I look very South Asian so it does puzzle me.
send face in DMs if you don't mind

send face in DMs if you don't mind
I don’t send pictures to people here. You would agree with me I look very South Asian so I don’t know why people mistake me for being MENA. If I saw me outside, I would think “curry.”

I don’t send pictures to people here. You would agree with me I look very South Asian so I don’t know why people mistake me for being MENA. If I saw me outside, I would think “curry.”
perhaps people outside this forum don't really think much into it, i don't know

perhaps people outside this forum don't really think much into it, i don't know
I specifically recall even being in Pakistan and being mistaken for Arab. :hnghn: Though that may be because my Urdu was subpar and didn’t understand me. And a MENA who went to the Pakistani mosque that I also attended he said he always thought I wasn’t Pakistani and he was surprised to hear that I was.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tallskulliscope
I specifically recall even being in Pakistan and being mistaken for Arab. :hnghn: Though that may be because my Urdu was subpar and didn’t understand me. And a MENA who went to the Pakistani mosque that I also attended he said he always thought I wasn’t Pakistani and he was surprised to hear that I was.
Specifically which MENA ethnicity?

Bro people think "brown = Middle Eastern". To non-MENAs this

iu

gets mistaken as MENA because he's brown and wears a turban

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Specifically which MENA ethnicity?
I’ve gotten: Moroccan, Turkish (these are the two largest brown groups here so that makes sense but I don’t look anything like them or any of the others in my opinion), Kurdish, Iranian, Afghan, Syrian, Iraqi, Egyptian. However, when a Moroccan asks me, he knows I’m not Moroccan but they will name another MENA country instead. I remember a 20 year old Palestinian asked me if I was Arab. It was the first thing he asked me.

Not the song :lul:

I’ve gotten: Moroccan, Turkish (these are the two largest brown groups here so that makes sense but I don’t look anything like them or any of the others in my opinion), Kurdish, Iranian, Afghan, Syrian, Iraqi, Egyptian. However, when a Moroccan asks me, he knows I’m not Moroccan but they will name another MENA country instead. I remember a 20 year old Palestinian asked me if I was Arab. It was the first thing he asked me.
Weird, do you have any arab or MENA ancestry? Which one do you look the closest to?

Attachments

• arabidmfull.png
    arabidmfull.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 0
  • iranidmfull.png
    iranidmfull.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 0
Weird, do you have any arab or MENA ancestry? Which one do you look the closest to?
No, many of family members identify as Punjabi (from Pakistan) but we have roots from Jammu and Kashmir. We have no MENA ancestry. I look closer to Arabid but even then I don’t think we look alike because I got bug eyes and Jew nose. :hnghn:

tales

Bro people think "brown = Middle Eastern". To non-MENAs this

iu

gets mistaken as MENA because he's brown and wears a turban
his brown is a different brown. not only is he a shade darker, but his undertones are different

No, many of family members identify as Punjabi (from Pakistan) but we have roots from Jammu and Kashmir. We have no MENA ancestry. I look closer to Arabid but even then I don’t think we look alike because I got bug eyes and Jew nose. :hnghn:
he has jew nose too