A boomer thought I was 12 years old today

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
A boomer today said "how old are you? 12-13?". He was completely serious too, no sarcastic tone to it. I'm 22 years old :feelswhy:. Never even started when I'm 6'7" and gymmaxxed and still look like a 12 year old. Not even larp, one of the most brutal comments ever. It's one thing to get called ugly, but to literally have such a lack of facial dimorphism that people think you're prepubescent is just ropefuel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3573, sandcelmuttcel and 18 others
jesus christ man my skull is not completed, but your shape or ratios gotta be fucked my skull look high t but needs forehead implant and occiput implant, we both are fucked tho we have some good traits like me being high t you being 6'7 but your skull lack dimorphism

I’m sorry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Be_ConfidentBro
That boomer must have been a fucking retard to say that to someone who's 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Solidcoin, EdouardManlet and 15 others
jesus christ man my skull is not completed, but your shape or ratios gotta be fucked my skull look high t but needs forehead implant and occiput implant, we both are fucked tho we have some good traits like me being high t you being 6'7 but your skull lack dimorphism
literarly just grow ur hair out if u want larger occiput and cover forehead if its too sloped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Baldingman1998, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
literarly just grow ur hair out if u want larger occiput and cover forehead if its too sloped
yea you are right. Longer hair is good for covering up skull flaws. But it's brutal knowing that my dad and I have the same exact skull and he bone mogs me and looks good with a buzzcut like Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
And I though I had it bad with boomers thinking I'm 17 sometimes

Yeah, my face and bones are completely fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
meanwhile: oneitis called me jailbait

meanwhile people think I'm 21 at 18, my collagen is not that bad but I will order tret

No fucking way bro, you're tall and big, there are no 13 yo kids that are 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
it was through internet?
makes no sense to think someone who is 6'7'' is 12 ?
wtf

• +1
Had an Uber driver once ask me "do you go to high school around here?" had to tell him I was in my last year of college :dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Baldingman1998
Had an Uber driver once ask me "do you go to high school around here?" had to tell him I was in my last year of college :dafuckfeels::feelsrope:
Is that why you killed the younglings??

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
My deepest and sincerest condolences.

No fucking way bro, you're tall and big, there are no 13 yo kids that are 6'7
Trump's son comes to mind seeing how he's not even 15 yet already 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
If you're 6'7, 22, and gymmaxxed, then he was probably fucking with you. Don't feel bad, it's normal for autistic people to have a hard time recognizing sarcasm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 8856
If you're 6'7, 22, and gymmaxxed, then he was probably fucking with you. Don't feel bad, it's normal for autistic people to have a hard time recognizing sarcasm.
He wasn't sarcastic. He was 100% serious. I'm not autistic JFL.

He wasn't sarcastic. He was 100% serious. I'm not autistic JFL.
No probably not autistic I wasn't being serious jfl. I'm guessing you're insecure and neurotic if you post here and are this devastated by an old man's comment. Neurotic assburgers also have a hard time recognizing when someone's fucking with them. I really doubt he was serious bro. Even if you were sitting down. Unless you have a tiny torso and freak legs like this weird ass canine:

I mean is one boomer's comment enough to make you fish for emotional support on an incel forum?

It's not so bad for me, I'm 20 but people think I'm 17.

Sorry bro. Knowing your height I started caging more than ever before when I started reading. I can't believe this shit was real

• +1
If your face is that young, maybe you can fraud 15 years old and go for jbs? Jbs actually do have lower standards and you could also run just be first on them. Srsly if your face is that young looking it might be possible. There's bball players your height in high school. Consider it

• +1
If your face is that young, maybe you can fraud 15 years old and go for jbs? Jbs actually do have lower standards and you could also run just be first on them. Srsly if your face is that young looking it might be possible. There's bball players your height in high school. Consider it
Just pedomaxx bro. No, I don't think so. Too ugly for that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CalvinBiker, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 3573
Epic fail

• So Sad