A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WHITE DEVILS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care

The majority of "white history" is widely studied and universally accepted as vituperative, barbaric, and disgraceful. Many of their historical "achievements" are often embellished bullshit achieved by pillaging other countries, raping everything in sight, and stealing anything shiny. Nearly all white culture was stolen from other cultures, fermented then congealed into the doughy substance of whitey. Or it's just shit they made up and repeated long enough to be accepted by their own historians

Starting out as robust black hominids and rapidly devolving to albinised maggots, the weaker tribes were driven north out of Africa into ice ageEurope where they further devolved into a white haze of dimwitted Neanderthal hybrids such as Americunts, Britfags, Canucks, and Aussie fags. White skin is in actual fact a result of inbreeding on an exponential scale and an evolutionary lapse

Whitey has a disproportionately large percentage of serial killers and pedophiles in comparison to non-whitey nations, proving incontrovertibly that over 98.9% of white men are sick fucks. Whiteys are, in fact, poorly disguised porcine/human hybrids. They cover their blotchy pigskin and spider-veins with fake tans and other poisonous "cosmetics" because they are not-so-secretly disgusted by themselves

@RetardSubhuman @Blackeycel @MrGlutton @masaka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, MrGlutton, RetardSubhuman and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14503
As an Indian man, thank you for exposing these crackers.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Frank Jack, turkproducer and 4 others
95282987 431A 4286 8B1A 7C1111E15BDA

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, n0rthface and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: 360°, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787
Without white ppl no shrek2ondvd

but eddie murphy good donkey:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 13787

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and buckchadley31
Many of their historical "achievements" are often embellished bullshit achieved by pillaging other countries, raping everything in sight, and stealing anything shiny. Nearly all white culture was stolen from other cultures, fermented then congealed into the doughy substance of whitey. Or it's just shit they made up and repeated long enough to be accepted by their own historians
Yet these cave dwellers owned your continent and people. We cut your hands if you didn't work hard enough for massa.
Cong hands 1904
Cong hands 1904 2

White skin is in actual fact a result of inbreeding on an
Africa and middle east have higher rates of inbreeding than anywhere in europe
110F82C5 2335 4022 AC23 EA4E6D7E35BD

Whitey has a disproportionately large percentage of serial killers and pedophiles in comparison to non-whitey nations, proving incontrovertibly that over 98.9% of white men are sick fucks.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13592
@Shrek2OnDvD there are also white Muslims you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Shrek2OnDvD and buckchadley31
Yet these cave dwellers owned your continent and people. We cut your hands if you didn't work hard enough for massa.
View attachment 1368157View attachment 1368159

Africa and middle east have higher rates of inbreeding than anywhere in europe
View attachment 1368160

View attachment 1368163
Non of this is true though. some countries successfully resisted European colonialism. Here’s a map (glad my people were never taken over by white devi

Also didn’t your ancestors thousands of years ago live in caves and eat raw meat? You used to cannibalise are murder each other like barbaric animals

Also whites do have high percentage of serial killers. Just look up stats in America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and RetardSubhuman
Mature cuckold for bbc

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, TsarTsar444, RetardSubhuman and 6 others
A US Major General in the US Army

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
you must be insecure as fuck to not accept who you are

i could’ve given you surgery advice tbh

your face, your call bro
You're the one who needs a surgery. Lmao you're so fucking butt-hurt that you had to go and search through all my threads. I've never posted my face here :forcedsmile:
97d

Non of this is true though. some countries successfully resisted European colonialism. Here’s a map (glad my people were never taken over by white devi
View attachment 1368171
Also didn’t your ancestors thousands of years ago live in caves and eat raw meat? You used to cannibalise are murder each other like barbaric animals
View attachment 1368176
Also whites do have high percentage of serial killers. Just look up stats in America
According to some sources, the percentage of serial killers who are African American is estimated to be between 13% and 22%. Another study has shown that 16% of serial killers are African American, what author Maurice Godwin describes as a "sizeable portion".

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
classic thread @Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton
You’re actually right
Muhammad was a bitch ass ginger cracka and he still inspire terrorists to this day

I love race threads. You nuggets bring a tear of joy to my tired cracker eyes. LOL@NIGGERS

Excellent thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back