A brutal childhood memory

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
5 minutes before when i was pouring a tea for myself in the kitchen, i am thinking about why my last date (first at the same time) like shit why she treated me like abused dog etc. And i remembered a childhood memory when i was in primary school, in Turkey 23th of april is celebrate as a children's day, there was a event in my school for celebration. All kids will be a couple in the class and every couple will be dance in the event. Guess what happened guys everyone is found a couple they start making practicing and i was still sitting on my chair like dumb ass and watching other child's how they are dancing. Couple days after my mom came to school talked with teacher but he didn't do anything (he knew that because of my autism no one want to dance with me), i am not that ugly though but my autism caused because of my stuttering was made me lonely in school. And after remembering that memory i understood where my abused dog mentality come from.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, JL~, delusionalretard and 9 others
Brutal tbh. I had something similar happen to me when I was 11yo and we had to find a girl to dance with. Everyone paired up except me.

In my case it was not autism though but simply my ugly face. It's over for us abused dogs.
AmusedWarpedAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ManzareK, JL~ and 5 others
i had some bad stuff happen at school dances and missed out on prom cause i was tired of being humiliated

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, delusionalretard, mewcoper and 1 other person
Sad
Somtimes, others wouldnt pick me in sports because i was too fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, JL~, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
So many painful memories

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, mewcoper and Deleted member 275
keep coping it wasn't your looks

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot and Deleted member 4209
thank god I became neurotypical at 18 with all my efforts

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
keep coping it wasn't your looks
i don't understand wdym bro, i already said it wasn't my looks if you mean i am coping it's not because of my looks, i was showed my photos here and rated as 4 psl normie

5 minutes before when i was pouring a tea for myself in the kitchen, i am thinking about why my last date (first at the same time) like shit why she treated me like abused dog etc. And i remembered a childhood memory when i was in primary school, in Turkey 23th of april is celebrate as a children's day, there was a event in my school for celebration. All kids will be a couple in the class and every couple will be dance in the event. Guess what happened guys everyone is found a couple they start making practicing and i was still sitting on my chair like dumb ass and watching other child's how they are dancing. Couple days after my mom came to school talked with teacher but he didn't do anything (he knew that because of my autism no one want to dance with me), i am not that ugly though but my autism caused because of my stuttering was made me lonely in school. And after remembering that memory i understood where my abused dog mentality come from.
Hope you have atleast friends now op. I was really deadly sick in my childhood, people did not want to associate with me. They just kept constant physicly and mentally distance from me.

Need to remind that war is comming soon, with whom im not sure. If not, God forbid Turkey can see a civilwar after 2023 if things dont go well.

We all die like this in battle field

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and mewcoper

• JFL
thank god I became neurotypical at 18 with all my efforts
How?

I just had this happen yesterday. Everyone in school had to talk to the person next to them and all 3 people around me talked to someone else. We even had masks on so my eye area is that bad.

Why didn't you just went to a girl, introduced yourself, and holded frame?

• JFL