A Brutal Reality Check For All East Asian Men "The Strongest Predictors of "Never Been Kissed" Include Being Asian-American"

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
"Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics [such as height and level of educational attainment]."

tldr: Even if an asian is the same height as a white(extremely rare) they are still significantly less likely to be involved with a romantic partner.

"Among American college students, Asian males were approximately 2–2.5x more likely to report being virgins than white, black, and Latino males, despite the majority of all races finding promiscuous females less attractive (with no significant differences by race)."​

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, TheAnomaly, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Over if rice

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 7580
Holy shit this is brutal as fuck, OP. Thanks for sharing, it's even worse than I thought...

Might actually kill myself after reading this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, justinzayn, klip11 and 2 others
the highest level of asian asscension attainable is a betabux open(one sided) relationship with starfish sex once a week.

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and latincell95

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
@Cheesyrumble

Holy shit this is brutal as fuck, OP. Thanks for sharing, it's even worse than I thought...

Might actually kill myself after reading this.
wait why would u kys? ur not an asian male right? also PM me its important

Brutal
Well kiss doesn’t even mean anything

Girls kiss 20 random guys at parties

Btw I got my first my first kiss in grade 2.. hard to believe there are guys who can’t kiss lol

Over if rice
It says asians which would include browns. Also would be interesting to see how the results are for Arabs in america vs europe. I see more Arab incels in america while it appears in the uk and germany their ultra low inhibition and spam approaching like blacks, which would maximize chances of getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I’ve always wondered can Asian even have sex ? They have 2 inches on average and are least diverse race so Asian guys with 3+ Inches are prob 1 in a million

You can’t even have sex with such small cocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
@ChadpreetMaxxer
This includes curries too retard

@Cheesyrumble is someone panic triggered by this thread ...:)

• +1
Reactions: Detona
Wall of cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 21052
@Cheesyrumble is someone panic triggered by this thread ...:)
Nigga I'm just telling this isn't the own u think it is. Asian american isn't just east asian. It includes SEA and curry too. Where have I panicked? JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: amkcel
@ChadpreetMaxxer is indian. enough said for this cucked brown boy

I bet your oneitis was raped by a asian chad and that’s why you’re on here seething for ur asian masters

literally that meme about black guy cucking a incel and same incel goes online ranting about niggers lmaoo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amkcel, bloomercel and Cheesyrumble
PM ME MAN I ALREADY TOLD U WHY

Man i didnt see it if you did. I got like 12 notifications. Just tell me what the subject is about. U gotta give me more details Im very reclusive and trap weary

Man i didnt see it if you did. I got like 12 notifications. Just tell me what the subject is about. U gotta give me more details Im very reclusive and trap weary
just watch out for the ip grabber

its about the studies we have been discussing, i have some good new information. its important. just PM nigga, u can leave the PM at any time u want jesus