A Call Out of AlexBrown84, criminal accusations, and a pending lawsuit.

I don't get why all the effort happened? How can you earn money from those low traffic websites? (I have low tech understanding :incel:)

I read it but still...what's his fucking job if he has one?
also since the dox have his family too, what are their parents' jobs?

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and randomvanish
I don't get why all the effort happened? How can you earn money from those low traffic websites? (I have low tech understanding :incel:)
If they run ads on the website I believe they get revenue for every ad viewed

I would care if you weren't such a blatant racist jfl whats with the black bashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
JFL, Alex is probably on suicide watch now.

I would care if you weren't such a blatant racist jfl whats with the black bashing
Yeah, I didn't like that part either but the rest was entertaining.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
Agreed, reads like a bait post on tumblr by some /pol/fag or a manifesto JFL.

Also weren't there pedo accusations against Alex? He was some minecraft groomer iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Gonthar
What a stupid ass nigger, fuck alex brown, been saying this

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Fear
JFL, Alex is probably on suicide watch now.

Yeah, I didn't like that part either but the rest was entertaining.
TBH sometimes people use it as a joke but some people are srsly not joking about it. I don't know it's hard to tell because I can't see guy A trying to partner with B on a business/website if he was truly racist.

Fuck knows how to take it. I wouldn't have gone that far that's for sure lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You Hella irrelevant boy!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
OP you are very stupid for using racist language on an account that can and will be traced back to you due to the nature of the legal proceedings. Just so you know I'm an actual attorney and obviously none of this is legal advice nor creates an attorney-client relationship, but the way you went about this was incredibly naive and retarded. Not even sure what damages you'll have recognized for this. Court dockets have been backed up for years because of COVID and I can only imagine the pained look on the judge's face when she reads the file.

God, can any of you imagine the sheer Lovecraftian horror of going to law school, being a top student in your class, grinding it out private-side and public-side, garnering a laundry list of accomplishments both professional and personal, finally getting that sweet judge position, only to wind up...

...YEARS LATER ON A ZOOM SESSION TALKING TO TWO SEVERELY AUTISTIC RETARDS ABOUT A FIGHT ON A FORUM WHERE SEXUALLY-DEPRIVED AND MASSIVELY DESPERATE LOSERS CONGREGATE TO DISCUSS HOW TO STICK PEEPEE IN SMELLY FOREIGN HOLES...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, twilight, Lmao and 5 others
OP you are very stupid for using racist language on an account that can and will be traced back to you due to the nature of the legal proceedings. Just so you know I'm an actual attorney and obviously none of this is legal advice nor creates an attorney-client relationship, but the way you went about this was incredibly naive and retarded. Not even sure what damages you'll have recognized for this. Court dockets have been backed up for years because of COVID and I can only imagine the pained look on the judge's face when she reads the file.

God, can any of you imagine the sheer Lovecraftian horror of going to law school, being a top student in your class, grinding it out private-side and public-side, garnering a laundry list of accomplishments both professional and personal, finally getting that sweet judge position, only to wind up...

...YEARS LATER ON A ZOOM SESSION TALKING TO TWO SEVERELY AUTISTIC RETARDS ABOUT A FIGHT ON A FORUM WHERE SEXUALLY-DEPRIVED AND MASSIVELY DESPERATE LOSERS CONGREGATE TO DISCUSS HOW TO STICK PEEPEE IN SMELLY FOREIGN HOLES...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Joe Biden Lol GIF
Calling foreign women smelly makes you the real racist here!

• +1
Reactions: MRD and Deleted member 20652
TBH sometimes people use it as a joke but some people are srsly not joking about it. I don't know it's hard to tell because I can't see guy A trying to partner with B on a business/website if he was truly racist.

Fuck knows how to take it. I wouldn't have gone that far that's for sure lol
Yeah it's hard to tell who's serious and who isn't. I used to say it because I was an edgy teen who spent his time on 4chan. But now I'm older and more serious and I know better than to use slurs. Only time I do it is when a slur against my people is used.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 21620 and MRD
Yeah it's hard to tell who's serious and who isn't. I used to say it because I was an edgy teen who spent his time on 4chan. But now I'm older and more serious and I know better than to use slurs. Only time I do it is when a slur against my people is used.
Slurs are acceptable so long as you use them against everyone and not just target one group

The way op used them was clearly quite hateful and aggressive

Honestly JFL at both of them (Alex brown and OP)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Gengar
I have a few questions about Alex Brown

Why is he narcy?

What is his IQ?

What is his tarse size (penis size)?

Has he ever fornicated with expensive western white women?

//Thomas DOM

I also have a question about the website www.doxbin.com

What kind of website is that (first time i see it) Do people just post doxxes there of random people? Are there professional doxxers there that you could hire to dox someone?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Does Alex Brown take any narcotics?

The constant rap lyric posts and showing pictures of himself with no context kinda seems like he is on narcotics 24/7 365 🤔

//Thomas DOM

Jfl look at his website, This nigger himself is a sex trafficker who "sells gf" jfl

Last edited:
Slurs are acceptable so long as you use them against everyone and not just target one group

The way op used them was clearly quite hateful and aggressive

Honestly JFL at both of them (Alex brown and OP)
I agree with your stance. I feel the same way. Either be racist to everyone or don’t be racist at all. That’s my opinion. Good to know there’s other people who think like I do. And I don’t know OP personally but he seems like a nice guy. He helps people out for free. Meanwhile Alex is a self-absorbed, self-obsessed narcissist.

I also have a question about the website www.doxbin.com

What kind of website is that (first time i see it) Do people just post doxxes there of random people? Are there professional doxxers there that you could hire to dox someone?

//Thomas DOM
damn thats the first time you hear of this. Must have not been around in gaming commnunites

Alex is like 80% white he’s more of a snowape than anything else

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 21620
plz don’t sue me

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back