A car pulled up in front of me today... I thought that was it for me

Kraken
I thought 4 gang members were gonna jump out and try to rob me. When the car doors opened, I was about to start running, but then realized it was just a woman and her family. Scary shit. Elevated my heart rate to 110 beats per min

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20216
Too much time spent in the slums of Mumbai has turned you into a paranoid freak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Feels good to be from UAE

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
I go into some of the worst hoods in the US and still dont get this paranoid

I go into some of the worst hoods in the US and still dont get this paranoid
Yeah, but the difference is, I have been in life or death scenarios many times. So I am rightfully paranoid and you probably go out during the day. I like to go out at night

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Yeah, but the difference is, I have been in life or death scenarios many times. So I am rightfully paranoid and you probably go out during the day. I like to go out at night
I will be out at very late at night, very often

And nobody ever hopped out tried robbing you or some shit?
Of all my time in hoods of DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, i have bever been robbed or attempted to have been robbed, and im white too. You just gotta walk confident and not like you dont belong there, i always do idk if it actually helps but probably. Also i be with black people most the time to i look more in place

Dude you live in the UK not like Los Angeles jfl. They would probably try robbing you with a butter knife or something

nigger moment

Attachments

• Somali4.jpg
    Somali4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Somali5.png
    Somali5.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
Of all my time in hoods of DC, Baltimore, Philly, NYC, i have bever been robbed or attempted to have been robbed, and im white too. You just gotta walk confident and not like you dont belong there, i always do idk if it actually helps but probably. Also i be with black people most the time to i look more in place
I'm 6ft3, walking doesn't get more confident than that.

as for how youve never been robbed or any altercations, idk how thats possible? maybe youre larping

I'm 6ft3, walking doesn't get more confident than that.

as for how youve never been robbed or any altercations, idk how thats possible? maybe youre larping
Idk how tbh. I dont go in hood daily, but many many weekends there will be parties or peoples houses in the crib, or concerts or bars, so idk how, one day it will happen