A Case Study: Why Environment Is Gigacope

Whatever0

Whatever0

Struggling To Become Human
So often you will hear retards say each time a recessed cuck posts his side profile:
"Yeah bro your father should have fed you tough foods and injected T and HGH and you would have been Chad bro":soy::soy::soy:
Obviously This is absolute cope and I will explain why:
First of all two examples;
-We all know Richard Ramirez, he has insane skull development and a great side profile

But this nigga had one of the worst environments growing up he only ate sweets and did drugs was abused by his family yet even with giga high cortisol and rotten teeth he still had an insane jawline. This is his niece Btw

She had a way better environment yet she doesn't even come close. Mirin hollow cheeks though:chad:

Now me, growing up I always nosebreathed and my tongue naturally rested on the roof of my mouth
Yet I am a giga-recessed cuck:

Why? because of GENETICS why the fuck how you place your tongue would influence significantly your bone growth when most of it happens while you are sleeping JFL
And I don't want to hear about copium like epigenetics the effect is not strong enough to transform you into a whole another person
People thinking that they would be gigachads in another environment are straight up coping because they don't want to accept that they have SHIT GENETICS there is a reason why some facial traits persist across generations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, rooman, try2beme and 5 others
Cope. Mercedes gave him good mexican food and he was kind of chubby as a kid so he obviously ate enough. Yeah he smoked weed but that shit wouldn't effect him, he started eating like trash and stop taking care of himself after moving to Los angels (after puberty)

• +1
Reactions: rooman, tallnegga, risque_dew and 2 others
my oneitis said that certain genes surface depending on evnorment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, saiya_online and Deleted member 28904
But this nigga had one of the worst environments growing up he only ate sweets and did drugs
Not true. He had a family that loved him, only his dad raged here and there but that's pretty normal with Mexican parents. He had a dog, he was a bit chubby at times, he went to school and did better than his brothers. Only after leaving el paso he completely stopped giving a fuck. He wouldn't cook for himself, and he started doing heroin.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, OGJBSLAYER, risque_dew and 2 others
@It'snotover :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Cope. Mercedes gave him good mexican food and he was kind of chubby as a kid so he obviously ate enough. Yeah he smoked weed but that shit wouldn't effect him, he started eating like trash and stop taking care of himself after moving to Los angels (after puberty)
He was caught with weed at 17 but he had started harder drugs a long time before that

He was caught with weed at 17 but he had started harder drugs a long time before that
He smoked weed from age 12, that wouldn't cause him to be uglier or something. He barely did real drugs as a kid or teen, just a random LSD trip here and there, many normies do that.

You describe it like he lived in a warzone or some shit, he grew with a normal family, a dog, and ate enough. Well tbh his brothers were kind of fucked up, but that wouldn't effect his...face.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, risque_dew, saiya_online and 1 other person
Not true. He had a family that loved him, only his dad raged here and there but that's pretty normal with Mexican parents. He had a dog, he was a bit chubby at times, he went to school and did better than his brothers. Only after leaving el paso he completely stopped giving a fuck. He wouldn't cook for himself, and he started doing heroin.
His uncle was a psycho and he was very scared of his father you still haven't addressed the niece argument

• Ugh..
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 23558
His uncle was a psycho and he was very scared of his father you still haven't addressed the niece argument
Are you retarded? how would that effect his growth? I read a whole book on that nigger I know his whole life from zero to incarceration.
Yes his uncle mentally fucked him with the stories and photo (he wasn't abusive, they considered each other friends) and his father was a hard working mexican who sometimes went into a rage, so? his father wasn't some psycho jfl, just an angry mexican who worked 24/7 under the sun so the last thing he wants is the kid to annoy him. He used to beat up the big brothers if anything, not Richard. They loved him and Richard loved him too.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, saiya_online and Deleted member 23558
He wasn't malnourished
He didn't go crazy with drugs (weed, later on LSD trips here and there)
Went to school and did better than his brothers
Played sports till his medical condition
had a girlfriend at a young age
had a job at a hotel

Niggas here living in worst environments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, rooman, try2beme and 3 others
Are you retarded? how would that effect his growth? I read a whole book on that nigger I know his whole life from zero to incarceration.
Yes his uncle mentally fucked him with the stories and photo (he wasn't abusive, they considered each other friends) and his father was a hard working mexican who sometimes went into a rage, so? his father wasn't some psycho jfl, just an angry mexican who worked 24/7 under the sun so the last thing he wants is the kid to annoy him. He used to beat up the big brothers if anything, not Richard. They loved him and Richard loved him too.
He was a crackhead from a young age retard that obviously affects development yet even with rotten teeth he didn't experience jaw resorbtion this is the crux of the argument I just exaggerated for the sake of theatrics

He was a crackhead from a young age retard that obviously affects development yet even with rotten teeth he didn't experience jaw resorbtion this is the crux of the argument I just exaggerated for the sake of theatrics
I read the book, you invented scenarios based on random sentences you saw. Alright, you won.

I read the book, you invented scenarios based on random sentences you saw. Alright, you won.
"MuH I ReaD THe BoOk :feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:"
Most sources on the internet say that he was a heavy drug user from a young age.

"MuH I ReaD THe BoOk :feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:"
Most sources on the internet say that he was a heavy drug user from a young age.
I read the book where he actually explains to the author (only one book like that) what he did at each point of his life. I guess you know better.

The book is based on personal interviews with the author and Richard.

I read the book where he actually explains to the author (only one book like that) what he did at each point of his life. I guess you know better.

Link it.
even if you are right you can just replace worst environment with average environment and it's exactly the same but I frankly doubt that because Ramirez was a capper from what I've seen he didn't have success with women

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He wasn't malnourished
He didn't go crazy with drugs (weed, later on LSD trips here and there)
Went to school and did better than his brothers
Played sports till his medical condition
had a girlfriend at a young age
had a job at a hotel

Niggas here living in worst environments.
what girlfrend i thought he said he thought he was ugly and no female was interested in him

Dna is everything

• +1
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel and Whatever0
Link it.
even if you are right you can just replace worst environment with average environment and it's exactly the same but I frankly doubt that because Ramirez was a capper from what I've seen he didn't have success with women
You want to know the name of the book? link what. And now you change the subject, it's not about how good he did with women. He had one girlfriend.

what girlfrend i thought he said he thought he was ugly and no female was interested in him
He had a secret girlfriend at age 15 which he hided from his dad and her parents, only his mother and his sister knew. She later visited him where he got incarcerated. You may have heard the story of him having sex in a cemetery, that was around age 15 with his GF.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, cancercell and Deleted member 23558
none of those things would prevent him from mewing or nose breathing. also jacktheknife is right, he had a relatively normal childhood.

keep coping. you are ugly because you don't know how to breath correctly. brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, LampPostPrime and saiya_online
none of those things would prevent him from mewing or nose breathing. also jacktheknife is right, he had a relatively normal childhood.

keep coping. you are ugly because you don't know how to breath correctly. brutal.
Being recessed causes you to have bad breathing patterns not the other way around retard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and St.TikTokcel
Being recessed causes you to have bad breathing patterns not the other way around retard
Not always. Sometimes your nose is crooked so it's hard to breath from it, or allergies. It's probably mostly allergies and a crooked nose.

@It'snotover :feelskek:
Niggas here have much worse environment than him, he started to had a shit environment when he was done with puberty. It's too hard for copers to accept that their uglyness is also their fault too.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
there are congenital disorders like mandibular hypoplasia that causes severe recession which can affect the airway and require surgical intervention. but for most people with normal range of recession, it wouldn't be able to prevent nosebreathing. if applying the correct myofunctional habits ie mewing and nosebreathing, chewing hard foods, etc to exert the proper mechanical force, then that recession can be reversed.

Picture6-1-300x225.jpg

John-Mews-lectures-part-5-facial-appearance.jpeg

both of these are twins

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and saiya_online
there are congenital disorders like mandibular hypoplasia that causes severe recession which can affect the airway and require surgical intervention. but for most people with normal range of recession, it wouldn't be able to prevent nosebreathing. if applying the correct myofunctional habits ie mewing and nosebreathing, chewing hard foods, etc to exert the proper mechanical force, then that recession can be reversed.

Picture6-1-300x225.jpg

both of these are twins
The pics aren't taken at the same angle jfl and it's ridiculous to use children that haven't went through puberty to try to prove a point

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
here's a video of them in motion so you can stop coping now

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and saiya_online
terrible graycel post, HGH would have made anyone here tall if started early enough and test at a young enough age does increase penis size, and that's what the scientific literature shows

• +1
Reactions: rooman and saiya_online

Picture6-1-300x225.jpg

both of these are twins
Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, inceI, Whatever0 and 2 others
here's a video of them in motion so you can stop coping now

Barely a difference JFL so much for MuH environment and you are comparing extractions with mewing not mewing with doing nothing

Picture6-1-300x225.jpg

both of these are twins
I can tell you; he most likely did NOT have correct breathing posture as a child or ate anything necessarily actually good. I know so many recessed people on here who cope that "I nose breathed as a kid" only to realize they didn't when they looked back on breathing problems they had as a kid and noticed they looked radically different as a child than they do now.
Ramirez ate lots of good norteño food which is like a ton of meat and barbecue and diary food. Combined with a generational habit of good posture. I bet all of the things I own, if we tested two members of Ramirez's family as a child and had one have the worst habits and diet, they will turn out a recessed dog.

I can tell you; he most likely did NOT have correct breathing posture as a child or ate anything necessarily actually good. I know so many recessed people on here who cope that "I nose breathed as a kid" only to realize they didn't when they looked back on breathing problems they had as a kid and noticed they looked radically different as a child than they do now.
Ramirez ate lots of good norteño food which is like a ton of meat and barbecue and diary food. Combined with a generational habit of good posture. I bet all of the things I own, if we tested two members of Ramirez's family as a child and had one have the worst habits and diet, they will turn out a recessed dog.
I had high prenatal estrogen, ate processed goyslop + was a mouth-breather till 16 and I still have the same maxillo-facial development as my mother.

Also you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Have you read any orthodontist books to disprove your claim? Generational degradation of the face is a real thing, viola:

To anyone who keeps coping and saying "I inherited my families facial structure" can be absolutely destroyed in a matter of generations. As such the opposite can happen.

I had high prenatal estrogen, ate processed goyslop + was a mouth-breather till 16 and I still have the same maxillo-facial development as my mother.
You're both boneless gooks as well?

terrible graycel post, HGH would have made anyone here tall if started early enough and test at a young enough age does increase penis size, and that's what the scientific literature shows
Op is literally judging ALL of humanity based on 2 fucking examples L O L

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
mewing is cope, I just wish my mom rubbed DHT cream on my penis every day until I was 5 years old and injected me with GH
Even Dr. Jew debooonked it.

So often you will hear retards say each time a recessed cuck posts his side profile:
"Yeah bro your father should have fed you tough foods and injected T and HGH and you would have been Chad bro":soy::soy::soy:
-We all know Richard Ramirez, he has insane skull development and a great side profile

View attachment 2259019
But this nigga had one of the worst environments growing up he only ate sweets and did drugs was abused by his family yet even with giga high cortisol and rotten teeth he still had an insane jawline. This is his niece Btw

View attachment 2259050
She had a way better environment yet she doesn't even come close. Mirin hollow cheeks though:chad:

Now me, growing up I always nosebreathed and my tongue naturally rested on the roof of my mouth
Yet I am a giga-recessed cuck:View attachment 2259105
Why? because of GENETICS why the fuck how you place your tongue would influence significantly your bone growth when most of it happens while you are sleeping JFL
And I don't want to hear about copium like epigenetics the effect is not strong enough to transform you into a whole another person
People thinking that they would be gigachads in another environment are straight up coping because they don't want to accept that they have SHIT GENETICS there is a reason why some facial traits persist across generations.
Barrett is prob the only male model who has better development than ramirez tbh
40F094D6 175D 4A81 85C4 C29E1B1B9710

which book?

View attachment 2259019

View attachment 2259050

Yet I am a giga-recessed cuck:View attachment 2259105
these copers are new to the forum, post the shit that was discussed a thousand times (And refuted) and act like they discovered a new planet.