@SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and RetardSubhuman
10AECE1D 5271 4CB8 9211 FAC81D910C1C

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, RetardSubhuman, .👽. and 1 other person
We get it, ur a nigger
you not even white, defending white daddy like he's gonna let your dravid ass join the team. @looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman come laugh at this clown ass nigga with me
Image0 1 1

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
you not even white, defending white daddy like he's gonna let your dravid ass join the team. @looksmaxxer234 @RetardSubhuman come laugh at this clown ass nigga with me
View attachment 1210081
typical reponse from the guy who got bullied by looksmaxxer234 and resorts to being a side character :feelshaha:

Last edited:
View attachment 1210081
Also $5 says you wont respond to me you sad niglet :feelshah:

typical nigger reponse from the guy who got bullied by looksmaxxer234 and resorts to being a side character :feelshaha:
nigga your personality consists of posting toodly's face and hoping @moonblunt recognizes your sorry ass, we not the same. And niggas still hoping to be the main character, this ain't band you nerd ass nigga.

and me and @looksmaxxer234 had our beef, it was no bullying more like two demons going at each other, but now we on same timing fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
nigga your personality consists of posting toodly's face and hoping @moonblunt recognizes your sorry ass, we not the same. And niggas still hoping to be the main character, this ain't band you nerd ass nigga.

and me and @looksmaxxer234 had our beef, it was no bullying more like two demons going at each other, but now we on same timing fr fr
Can you translate to english pls

also nice job trying to tag @looksmaxxer234 to get him rep you, sad

Attachments

• 6C8F1F88-4BCF-4A50-81CF-DCBF1CB4CDC8.jpeg
    6C8F1F88-4BCF-4A50-81CF-DCBF1CB4CDC8.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Can you translate from nigga to english plsView attachment 1210097

also nice job trying to tag @looksmaxxer234 to get him rep you, sad
you going out sad tbh, you've never been funny bro. Toodly was your only dopamine, when that wave is done it'll be over for you

you going out sad tbh, you've never been funny bro. Toodly was your only dopamine, when that wave is done it'll be over for you
Oh no guys did you hear that? Some random on the internet said I wasn’t funny, whatever shall I dooooo :feelsohh:

Last edited: