A civil war might happen in the us (Uscels GTFIH)

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
now because of that assasination attempt i recon the republicans are gonna be pissed asf, this could potentially start a civil war .
@gigell gtfih

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
now because of that assasination attempt i recon the republicans are gonna be pissed asf, this could potentially start a civil war .
@gigell gtfih
bump

• +1
@gigell gtfih
bump

• +1
I mean I guess but I don't see that happening like what would the fucking objective be? Trump's winning the election anyways.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, GunDevilHybrid and DalitBoss
I don't see it happening either.

• +1
I’m glad my side is armed to the teeth.

Only way it's happening is if votes get rigged again. After this Trump pretty much is guaranteed to win. Republicans are happy

Oh well, more bigots buried. I don't see a problem here

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Will probably bring people closer together tbh, will get people humbled, especially democrats. Republicans know they’re gonna win

Only way it's happening is if votes get rigged again. After this Trump pretty much is guaranteed to win. Republicans are happy
True. I don't think anyone believes biden has a chance so there'll be tons of angry rednecks ready to shoot some libtards if hes announced the winner somehow

True. I don't think anyone believes biden has a chance so there'll be tons of angry rednecks ready to shoot some libtards if hes announced the winner somehow
or if the trump nigga gets assassinated , then all hell breaks loose

If the bullet actually killed him then yeah, it would've been a big possiblity