a classic, nostalgic blackpill masterpiece IV - LOW inhibmaxxing inspiration fuel.

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
I'm sure many of us would wish to say this at their gf or exe's parents and/ or soyboy cuck friends.

Always loved this scene and how inhaling charlie was referred to as hoovering JFL.

@forevergymcelling
@6ft4
@Chadethnic101
@geezcel
@DoctorLooksmax
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@MoggerGaston
@mightyravendark
@pneumocystosis
@cvzvvc
@JOJOcel
@DarkTriadChad
@ascension

Got offered some last Saturday at a mildly liberal music festival after showing him the PSL chart JFL.

Last edited:
GIGA Blackpilled movie.

What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuckin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? Fuck that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. Tottenham away, love it!

• Love it
Reactions: Moggable
There's nothing different about me. I'm just another bored male, approaching 30, in a dead-end job, who lives for the weekend. Casual sex, watered-down lager, heavily cut drugs. And occasionally kicking fuck out of someone.

Are you gonna sit in some poxy office with a cunt for a boss telling you what to do as you count your pennies trying to make ends meet in a country that's sinking into strikes and wars and at the end of the day you go home to your cosy little flat in 'nowheresville' and pull your IKEA curtains shut to hide from the big bad world and pretend it's not happening?

Or are you gonna stand up and be counted, make a difference and feel the rush? Just for once say "fuck it". I'm coiled up like a spring and I'm ready to burst and wanking ain't doing it anymore. I need violence to make me feel I'm still alive. I know what I'd rather do, mate.

Tottenham away. Love it!

Brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: infini