A classmate told me he isn't going to get a hair transplant anytime soon because the clinic told him to wait until he turns 24

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
I was at uni earlier today and overheard a convo between 2 classmates at one point.

One guy was talking about his hair loss to the other one and expressing his desire to undergo a hair transplant in the foreseeable future.
As soon as I had picked up on it, I wasted no time interjecting myself into the conversation. I told the guy who is losing his hair: ''You could take medication as well, such as finasteride'' He replied to me and mentioned how he had briefly used it in the past but quit soon after because he had read up about fin causing ''erectile dysfunction''

Normies are onto fin trannies now, what a time to be alive :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ZHYfo5r

Adln6eXy

Anyway, he then told me about using rosemary oil (holy mother of all copes :lul:) to ''great success'' in combatting hair loss JFL
He also went on to tell me about his recent visit to a hair transplant clinic. The clinic told him that ideally, he should wait until he is at least 24 years old before undergoing a hair transplant.
Keep in mind that the guy is 21 years old, as of right now. When I first visited a hair transplant clinic, hairpilled as ever, I was 22 years old, and they told me the exact same thing (as they do in pretty much all clinics). I put that piece of advice on the back burner and ended up securing a hair transplant at the very same age which has turned out to be a massive improvement for me.

So this clown is really going to wait 3 more years whilst coping with muh oils and ending up as some NW4 baldfag needing more grafts (more $$$) for a hair transplant down the line???
But muh normies looksmaxx harder than .org users bro :soy:
7VGOFkX
GCmzZRP
Goofellas

NO THEY'RE NOT YOU FAGGOTS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, humanoidsub7, Lmao and 23 others
Mewing can also reverse balding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 2413, GetShrekt and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 24114, n0rthface and 1 other person
Oils are cope

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 2816 and 9 others
he’s probably a mod at r/bald

• JFL
I was at uni earlier today and overheard a convo between 2 classmates at one point.

One guy was talking about his hair loss to the other one and expressing his desire to undergo a hair transplant in the foreseeable future.
As soon as I had picked up on it, I wasted no time interjecting myself into the conversation. I told the guy who is losing his hair: ''You could take medication as well, such as finasteride'' He replied to me and mentioned how he had briefly used it in the past but quit soon after because he had read up about fin causing ''erectile dysfunction''

Normies are onto fin trannies now, what a time to be alive :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 2000052

View attachment 2000039

Anyway, he then told me about using rosemary oil (holy mother of all copes :lul:) to ''great success'' in combatting hair loss JFL
He also went on to tell me about his recent visit to a hair transplant clinic. The clinic told him that ideally, he should wait until he is at least 24 years old before undergoing a hair transplant.
Keep in mind that the guy is 21 years old, as of right now. When I first visited a hair transplant clinic, hairpilled as ever, I was 22 years old, and they told me the exact same thing (as they do in pretty much all clinics). I put that piece of advice on the back burner and ended up securing a hair transplant at the very same age which has turned out to be a massive improvement for me.

So this clown is really going to wait 3 more years whilst coping with muh oils and ending up as some NW4 baldfag needing more grafts (more $$$) for a hair transplant down the line???

View attachment 2000035View attachment 2000038View attachment 2000036
At least he acknowledges the problem and tries to do something about it with these stupid oils.

I had some co-worker who was balding badly at 23, probably NW3.5, often wearing caps at the most inappropriate occasions, even when meeting with clients, and when I mentioned that I’d get a Hair transplant and use Finasteride if I ever had signs of balding he went nuclear on me JFL insecure little cuck

Last time I tried to help a normie.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LusterToLow, p0lishsubhuman, Gargantuan and 1 other person
At least he acknowledges the problem and tries to do something about it with these stupid oils.

I had some co-worker who was balding badly at 23, probably NW3.5, often wearing caps at the most inappropriate occasions, even when meeting with clients, and when I mentioned that I’d get a Hair transplant and use Finasteride if I ever had signs of balding he went nuclear on me JFL insecure little cuck

Last time I tried to help a normie.
Gaslighting normies and letting them be retards > helping them

All day long.

No point in saving someone who doesn't want to be saved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Zylk
Itll catch up

• +1
Itll catch up
It's already too late for him hair-wise tbh, unless he actually gets surgery now which he deffo won't.
He's already at like NW2.5 rn and is slowly beginning to approach NW3 at this rate but he does have curly hair so it's not as visible compared to guys with straight hair who find themselves in a similar state.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Very lookist country this is what @MoggerGaston has been saying all along :blackpill:

It is what it is
Its the most american european country tbh. All about the looks

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Gargantuan
It's already too late for him hair-wise tbh, unless he actually gets surgery now which he deffo won't.
He's already at like NW2.5 rn and is slowly beginning to approach NW3 at this rate but he does have curly hair so it's not as visible compared to guys with straight hair who find themselves in a similar state.
Whenever i see someone at uni with clear balding at the crown it makes me cage.

Cant say anything though

• +1
Progesterone cures balding

• +1

View attachment 2000052

View attachment 2000039

View attachment 2000035View attachment 2000038View attachment 2000036
I’m glad fuck him

• +1
If you are NW3 at 20, then you should stop caring about hair and focus about your career and other things.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Splinter901 and Gargantuan
If he got blue pilled like that then if he doesn't bald then he will fall for the mature hairline cope jfl, if u balding and can't recover ur lost hair u get a transplant asap, one that's very "aggressive".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back