A composition for promoting longitudinal bone growth

Is this for height?

@DrTony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
btw nice fucking journal the images arent even loading

how about explaining why it's cope?
Not explaining anything. Keep injecting your cope hoping for 1 extra inch in height that will do nothing. If you're not getting girls it's because of your FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14528 and Germania
Not explaining anything. Keep injecting your cope hoping for 1 extra inch in height that will do nothing. If you're not getting girls it's because of your FACE.
JFL, thats exactly what i thought, you can't explain shit, braincel faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
JFL, thats exactly what i thought, you can't explain shit, braincel faggot
I'm 6'5" barefoot (6'7" by normie measurements) and never injected anything, slept 5 hours a day at 3 AM, ate <2000 calories a day, shit sedentary lifestyle, etc. Height is 100% genetics. You're never going to grow more than an inch with chemicals. Stop coping with height and fix your FACE.

MS25fCc

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
I'm 6'5" barefoot (6'7" by normie measurements) and never injected anything, slept 5 hours a day at 3 AM, ate <2000 calories a day, shit sedentary lifestyle, etc. Height is 100% genetics. You're never going to grow more than an inch with chemicals
Thanks for the insightful scientific commentary that you backed up with a plethora of sources, again you prove my point, you're a braincel faggot. Try again

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson and goat2x
will read brb

Thanks for the insightful scientific commentary that you backed up with a plethora of sources, again you prove my point, you're a braincel faggot. Try again
"muH sCiEnCe". What's height going to do for you? Absolutely nothing. You're face is UGLY. Everything else is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and hairyballscel
"muH sCiEnCe". What's height going to do for you? Absolutely nothing. You're face is UGLY. Everything else is cope.
yes 5'8 PSL 6 and 6'2 PSL 6 are exactly the same

yes 5'8 PSL 6 and 6'2 PSL 6 are exactly the same
5'8 PSL 6 > 6'2 PSL 4. Keep coping with your research chemicals and start getting surgeries to fix your face.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
I'm 6'5" barefoot (6'7" by normie measurements) and never injected anything, slept 5 hours a day at 3 AM, ate <2000 calories a day, shit sedentary lifestyle, etc. Height is 100% genetics. You're never going to grow more than an inch with chemicals. Stop coping with height and fix your FACE.

View attachment 596756
Parents height?

Lel
Da11xd3abbw01

Bro genetics is still like 60-80% definitely not 100%

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Is it for face or height

So I would’ve been 6’10” if I did everything right? JFL.

5’9” and 5’7”.
lucky bastard :D where you got the genes from?

5'10" and 5'6" and i am 5'10"-5'11"

lucky bastard :D where you got the genes from?

5'10" and 5'6" and i am 5'10"-5'11"
It’s all genetic. Parents’ heights are barely relevant. Look at most NBA players’ parents. There’s a reason only 1% of men are 6’4+ in 2020 when girls have been breeding with tall men for centuries.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
its a chemical dummy
You need only indirubin-3 derivative or synthesized analogs of Indirubin-3 for example KY19382.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sloopnoob
Danggui Longhui Wan, a traditional Chinese medicine prescription, consists of 11 kinds of medicines that have been used to treat chronic leukemia. Among them, indirubin has been found to be an effective drug, and recently, it has been known to be a drug of great potential as a cell cycle inhibitor for treating chronic leukemia and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's (Bri J. Haemato, 130: 681-690, 2005 Nature Cell Biol, 1: 60-67, 1999). Indirubin as a precursor can form various derivatives, such as an indirubin oxime derivative, an indirubin hydrazone derivative, an indirubin N-acetyl derivative and an indirubin amine derivative.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sloopnoob

View attachment 596756
Wrist measurements? And do you have Asperger's?

sedentary lifestyle
That's the reason you ended up that tall, being low-cortisol/stress-free/low inflammation during growing years is the absolute key to reaching one's maximum height potential

That's the reason you ended up that tall, being low-cortisol/stress-free/low inflammation during growing years is the absolute key to reaching one's maximum height potential
I still rode bikes around town with friends and skateboarded and was active. Some of the people who played basketball and other sports since 1st grade still ended up being 6'4"+. It's 100% genetics in any developed country. Everything else is cope.

I had a dogshit lifestyle, didn't care about being tall, and still grew to 6'7". Not a single person can convince me that if I optimized everything, I would be 7'0" tall JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Need2Ascend
I still rode bikes around town with friends and skateboarded and was active. Some of the people who played basketball and other sports since 1st grade still ended up being 6'4"+. It's 100% genetics in any developed country. Everything else is cope.

I had a dogshit lifestyle, didn't care about being tall, and still grew to 6'7". Not a single person can convince me that if I optimized everything, I would be 7'0" tall JFL.
I'm sure it's not 100% genetics, maybe if you look at it in terms of your decisions during development, and environment, which is also basically genetics-determined or nothing you have control over(if you don't become self-aware young enough).
I think the environmental variance is just very little, like 1-6cm but it's still there

But yea who cares tbh

You need only indirubin-3 derivative or synthesized analogs of Indirubin-3 for example KY19382.
So does KY19382 work for height growth for closedplatecels? It seems to be available online, and there’s a reddit community for it, but they seem to be using it for hair loss...

Also, does the indirubin derivative in the article work for closedplatecels, and how could we get ahold of it if so? That one seems not to be produced by any labs