A cure for aging: CO2 and thyroid hormone?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They are highly resistant to cancer, and while the mainstream medical view is that this is due to their special genes the much more likely explanation is the high CO2 levels they are exposed to their whole lives. In addition, we have evidence from other species like bonobos and ants that implicate high metabolism and high CO2 as the cardinal protective mechanisms against the deterioration of aging.
Bonobos Do Not Age Due To High Thyroid Hormone
Ants Do Not Age Due To Living In Environment With High Co2
Carbonic Anhydrase Is A Key Driver Of Aging; Inhibiting It Is Beneficial

This new study below shows that naked mole rats, just like ants and bonobos, do not really age (deteriorate) with the passage of time. Given the role of metabolism in the resistance to aging in other species like bonobos and ants, I think the explanation for this finding is clear and it should be very easy to test. But when I emailed last year one of the eminent scientists working with naked mole rats I got a response that basically said "No way in hell I am going to check metabolism. I got 3 grants from NIH decoding naked mole rat genome so I have no time for this metabolic nonsense".

Naked mole-rat mortality rates defy Gompertzian laws by not increasing with age | eLife
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/naked-mole-rats-defy-biological-law-aging
"...The first study to analyze the life histories of thousands of naked mole rats has found that their risk of death doesn't go up as they grow older, as it does for every other known mammalian species. Although some scientists caution against any sweeping conclusions, many say the new data are important and striking. “This is remarkably low mortality,” says Caleb Finch, a biogerontologist at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles who was not involved in the new study. "At advanced ages, their mortality rate remains lower than any other mammal that has been documented.”

"...What she found was astonishing, says Buffenstein, who works at the longevity-focused Google biotech spinoff Calico in San Francisco, California: Naked mole rats seem to flout the Gompertz law, a mathematical equation that describes aging. In 1825, British mathematician Benjamin Gompertz found that the risk of dying rises exponentially with age; in humans, for instance, it doubles roughly every 8 years after the age of 30. The law applies to all mammals after adulthood, says Joao Pedro De Magalhaes, a gerontologist at the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
But Buffenstein did not see this trend in her lab animals. After they reached sexual maturity at 6 months of age, each naked mole rat’s daily chance of dying was a little more than one in 10,000. It stayed the same the rest of their lives and even went down a little, Buffenstein reports this week in elife. “To me this is the most exciting data I’ve ever gotten,” says Buffenstein. “It goes against everything we know in terms of mammalian biology.”
Studies have shown that naked mole rats have very active DNA repair and high levels of chaperones, proteins that help other proteins fold correctly. “I think the animals keep their house really neat and clean, rather than accumulate damage” that causes the physical deterioration associated with age, Buffenstein says."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, Manu le coq, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
cddf4847346747a2764187a98b47591573ffd965d51cd32bc162e25c6c60c770_1.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, lightskinbengali, klip11 and 5 others
whats your problem ive always sent you cum tributes and jerked off to ramirez with you. why do you do this? do you get a kick out of harssingm me

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
They are highly resistant to cancer, and while the mainstream medical view is that this is due to their special genes the much more likely explanation is the high CO2 levels they are exposed to their whole lives. In addition, we have evidence from other species like bonobos and ants that implicate high metabolism and high CO2 as the cardinal protective mechanisms against the deterioration of aging.
Bonobos Do Not Age Due To High Thyroid Hormone
Ants Do Not Age Due To Living In Environment With High Co2
Carbonic Anhydrase Is A Key Driver Of Aging; Inhibiting It Is Beneficial

This new study below shows that naked mole rats, just like ants and bonobos, do not really age (deteriorate) with the passage of time. Given the role of metabolism in the resistance to aging in other species like bonobos and ants, I think the explanation for this finding is clear and it should be very easy to test. But when I emailed last year one of the eminent scientists working with naked mole rats I got a response that basically said "No way in hell I am going to check metabolism. I got 3 grants from NIH decoding naked mole rat genome so I have no time for this metabolic nonsense".

Naked mole-rat mortality rates defy Gompertzian laws by not increasing with age | eLife
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/naked-mole-rats-defy-biological-law-aging
"...The first study to analyze the life histories of thousands of naked mole rats has found that their risk of death doesn't go up as they grow older, as it does for every other known mammalian species. Although some scientists caution against any sweeping conclusions, many say the new data are important and striking. “This is remarkably low mortality,” says Caleb Finch, a biogerontologist at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles who was not involved in the new study. "At advanced ages, their mortality rate remains lower than any other mammal that has been documented.”

"...What she found was astonishing, says Buffenstein, who works at the longevity-focused Google biotech spinoff Calico in San Francisco, California: Naked mole rats seem to flout the Gompertz law, a mathematical equation that describes aging. In 1825, British mathematician Benjamin Gompertz found that the risk of dying rises exponentially with age; in humans, for instance, it doubles roughly every 8 years after the age of 30. The law applies to all mammals after adulthood, says Joao Pedro De Magalhaes, a gerontologist at the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
But Buffenstein did not see this trend in her lab animals. After they reached sexual maturity at 6 months of age, each naked mole rat’s daily chance of dying was a little more than one in 10,000. It stayed the same the rest of their lives and even went down a little, Buffenstein reports this week in elife. “To me this is the most exciting data I’ve ever gotten,” says Buffenstein. “It goes against everything we know in terms of mammalian biology.”
Studies have shown that naked mole rats have very active DNA repair and high levels of chaperones, proteins that help other proteins fold correctly. “I think the animals keep their house really neat and clean, rather than accumulate damage” that causes the physical deterioration associated with age, Buffenstein says."
U should look into buteyko method, it's a breathing exercise used to increase co2 lvls and it's been said to heal some ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Telomerase is more important in life term
It detiorates with age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
just inhale toxic carbon dioxide ??

• JFL
Telomerase is more important in life term
It detiorates with age
Telomere elongation is activated by stress, estroge, cortisol, prolactin, etc. Considering this, the study below is not a surprise but it is good to have some independent verification that messing with telomere length is misguided and dangerous. Also, I don't but the lack of connection between longer telomeres and cancers other than of the lung. I think it is a matter of time before that connection is discovered.

http://hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/e ... dv252.full
http://sciencelife.uchospitals.edu/2015 ... ncer-risk/

"...In a paper published in Human Molecular Genetics on July 29, Pierce and his colleagues describe the results from their study – an unexpected link between long telomeres and an increased risk of lung adenocarcinoma. Surprisingly, no significant associations between telomere length and other cancer types or subtypes were observed."

• +1
whats your problem ive always sent you cum tributes and jerked off to ramirez with you. why do you do this? do you get a kick out of harssingm me
Scientists and people who are actually smart and knowledgeable in their field try to decode this shit forever and you come up with some funny thread and you want me to suck your cock? this was funny and I laughed, nothing personal.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Scientists and people who are actually smart and knowledgeable in their field try to decode this shit forever and you come up with some funny thread and you want me to suck your cock? this was funny and I laughed, nothing personal.
i will no longer send cum tributes

• JFL
Nerve growth factor user irene lived till age 103
What do you think op

• +1
Bruh they're trying to reach zero CO2 net emissions by 2050. I don't think it's really good
You will cuck your body to save the environment. Also the latter is. ZOG millionaire ride jet planes while you are advised to eat bugs and reduce meat intake

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Aypo129
U should look into buteyko method, it's a breathing exercise used to increase co2 lvls and it's been said to heal some ppl
The Wim Hof method is exactly the opposite - you breath fast and deep to lower the CO2 and raise the oxygen, and there are just as many anecdotal reports of people who claim health benefits.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You will cuck your body to save the environment. Also the latter is. ZOG millionaire ride jet planes while you are advised to eat bugs and reduce meat intake
Based
You vill eat ze cock pill strike again

• +1
Nerve growth factor user irene lived till age 103
What do you think op
Cigar smoker and coffee drinkers live to 112. Isolated cases are interesting but the fact that a whole mammalian species Breaks the law of aging is more interesting to me

• +1
It's poisonous at high concentrations stupid.

• JFL
It's poisonous at high concentrations stupid.
Na carbonic anhydrase inhibitors have been shown to prevent cancer and cure schizophrenia and autism.

Shit if I read this all I might turn into Albert Einstein or get a seizure or some shit I don’t know

• JFL
Wish I was a bonobo

• JFL
Lifefuel for my hyperthyroid ass. (I look 14 at 18).

• +1
Unironically it happen more regularly than you think?
Do you ear a lit of normies talking about PE? High dose trt and hgh use for anti aging? Tretinoin for skin? And plenty of other looksmaxxing stuff they missed

• +1
Unironically it happen more regularly than you think?
Do you ear a lit of normies talking about PE? High dose trt and hgh use for anti aging? Tretinoin for skin? And plenty of other looksmaxxing stuff they missed
Huh? normies doesn't work on anything. I don't expect anything from them. We already know about TRT and GH.

• JFL